#48

Fangirl,

First of all, I want to thank you for everything. Thank you for all the support and love. I know a smile and a hundred words are not enough to show how blessed I am to have you in my life. I'm so lucky to have you.

But why am I feeling that you want to give up on me? I know I dont have the right to be sad or mad but I really am sorry. Sorry if I let you down, but please stay. Stay with me because I am nothing without you.

Sorry if I make you feel non-exsistent.

I am sorry if I fail to notice you in the crowd. But please remember, you will always have one in a million places of my heart. Please dont feel useless to me. You, my dear, is a special part of my life and do rember that. Let us meet someday

Sorry if I broke your heart when I dated or got linked.  Everyone is a fan of someone. Its either because of my work or my own feelings. If I hurt you, should I be sorry for falling in love? Then please forgive me, I will try not to fall in love again, ever.

But can you really stay with me forever? Can you still hold on to me? Can you not let me go? Will you promise me you will only love me more more than anyone else? Because if we keep on holding on as an idol and fan. We can never fall in love truly.  I cant promise not to hurt your feelings due to my career and personal reasons.  I know you camt also promise not to fall for someone someday.

So lets face it. We will go on our separate ways years after. Own family, different lives from today. But I hope you will remember me by then.

The moments you shouted my name, sang my songs, and loved me with the love I failed to give back. I may not know you but I hope you know. I treasure you my fangirl. I really really do. I love you

      -bias

(Ctto)

Gawsshhh.. the feelz tho.. and the tears I shed after reading this .. I thought of Sehun he's my BIAS MY ULTIMATE BIAS even when people tell me to get over him and Exo I cant and never will get tired of them because I Love them to the bones..
...while reading this..waaaahhh to much reality.. I cant even seriously form a sentence right now..

Who's EXOITED for exo's comeback?? Raise ur legs ㅋㅋㅋㅋ me I am..