9 - Getting Drunk With A Blue Caterpillar

Tommy saw Phil shout when Dream laughed, letting him drop to the ground. The sword was embedded in him- not going through him, but embedded. The previously severed organs screamed in agony, and he could feel his lungs crying for air.

"He should be dead, anyways." Dream scoffed, "He should be grateful I didnt beat him to death again, in the prison."

"YOU MONSTER!" Phil teleported Tommy to him, laying the boy down gently on a rock. Tommy knew he wasnt going to live. They didnt have potions anymore. He was done. He needed to say his goodbyes.

"Tell me," Tommy choked out blood, the crimson liquid dripping smoothly off of his chin. "If I'm going to be okay."

Phil took in a sharp breath, his Elytrian wings curling in around him and his other timelined son. He was never meant to exist in the Origins World, because the other him was already here, clinging to the boy as if he was his everything.

"Don't die, Tommy, please, please danger something innit, please, don't die." Tommy- or, well, Tomathy, as he called his mirror, sobbed into his shirt. Avian wings tugged around his body, not as big and as comforting as Phil's, but it was his own touch. Strange, but familiar. His, but not his.

"I don't- the- Dream, he- he's like me. He tore through the timelines, I dont know how, not even I can- he... h-he... oh, Tommy. Please, please stay awake, Tommy, I have to- TOMMY!" Phil raised his voice, seemingly more furious now.

"Tommy, HOLD. ON. Techno worries about you every day, and Ranboo does, too, hes jotted down every time hes caught Techno sobbing in his memory book. Tubbo is devastated, Quackity is in denial, even GHOSTBUR remembers you. Michael only knows snippets of you, but he cares, too. Foolish and Ponk and Sam and Bad, EVERYONE. Tommy, I'M Phil. I'm the man who protected Wilbur from the explosion, I'm the one who killed him, I'm the one who lives with Techno now, I'm part of the Syndicate. Tommy, I need you to stay awake. If you're going to die, it needs to be on your timeline."

"Ph-Phil?" Tommy choked out his words, his mouth filled with blood. The line of code in the formation of a large sword still embedded his his stomach, healing potions(did they just brew those?) constantly being thrown on him as Wilbur and Ranboo eased it out. Techno's violent yells and Fundy's shrieks and Tubbo's venomous words echoed through Tommy's head, but all he could focus on was pain.

and Phil.

"The Dream SMP needs you, you can't fucking die! Tommy, Dream's trying to alter the future!" Phil tried to distract the boy from the blood pooling beneath him, soaking all of his clothes.

"Tommy, it's almost out, you're okay, the sword is almost out." Wilbur and Ranboo gave a few more heaves, and soon the code (huh?) was out. However, blood began to flow out of him even faster now that there was nothing to stop it.

"Phil, I don't want t-to- I want to see my Tubbo again. I-I want to see that son of a bitch Skeppy, I want to see another sunrise. Can I?" Tommy whimpered, tears spilling from his eyes. "I'm only seventeen, Phil. I'm just a kid..."

"I don't know, Toms. Hold on, you're okay, just stay awake. Focus on my voice. Remember when I took over the world with Techno? How fun that was, and you sided with Wilbur? Remember when you fought Dream and won?" Phil tried, hiccuping every few moments.

"I remember when I fought and lost, too," Tommy whined.

"I'm losing again, arent i?"