10 - Strad

there is no better vibe than writing with Faster's remixes on in the background.. just saying

the instrumental to Cake Friends is such a bop

-

"IDIOTS!" Dream shrieked. The sound was choked to Tommy, as if someone had taken it and stuffed it underwater, and he could only listen through every bubble that popped.

Tommy couldn't see it, but the admin was pinned to the ground and bleeding. Badly. Techno stood over him, grinning like a madman. The powerless dragged his sword over the other's arms and chest, lightly cutting. Not enough to kill or be severe with one cut, but enough to be painful and draw blood. He was called the Blood God for a reason.

"Easy, Techno." Fundy laughed. "Dont kill him, we want him to suffer, remember?"

"Why can't we let him suffer and then kill him?" Techno looked at Fundy, the blade still dragging across Dream's hoodie, piercing the skin underneath.

"Dont kill him, you fucks! Even if he is cruel, that timeline won't have any hope if he dies now! Give him a year." Phil's eyes glowed dangerously, his wings parting for a moment. Fundy flinched when he saw Tommy weakly coughing, the sword on the ground beside him. Both were covered in blood.

"Rrrrgh, fine. You're lucky this time, bitch. Next time, however, we won't hesitate to slit your throat." Fundy looked away, shoving a blade onto Dream's throat harshly, deep enough to make the man feel pain, but again, not deep enough to be fatal.

"Keep holding him down, though." Phil opened a time warp, dragging ancient magic from it and using said magic to heal Tommy. "I need to wipe both of their memories, they aren't supposed to know of any other timelines."

"Even Tommy? But- but he's a zero, too." Wilbur asked, nodding to the claws slowly retracting into the boys hands.

"Yes, Wil, even Tommy. Maybe I'll let you choose a memory he gets to keep, and he'll think it was an odd Dream. Maybe the part where I told him who we are? Then he'd understand why we left." Phil said, closing Tommy's wound and using some sort of string to stitch the most he could.

"Not me." Wilbur growled, glaring at Dream, "I'm going back with him. I want to know this Ghostbur and how he's devastated Tommy."

"Huh? He isnt devastating To-,"

"He is, are you kidding? He makes Tommy sad because I'm not there anymore." Wilbur gave Phil a look, as if it was obvious. "I told him I was proud of him when he first got this bastard into prison, but now I'm even prouder. He's been to death and back, Phil."

"Yeah, yeah. Well, they both need to get back quickly. I sense someone wants to pay Dream a little visit by now. I'll get their memories," Phil pressed a hand to Tommy's head, the boy immediately falling unconscious under magic. He took memories away, replaced them with false ones of the afterlife, and soon did the same with Dream. He teleported both of them back, just in time, too.

Wilbur left, too, promising the other origins that he'd come back. He took his origin away when he was outside of their world, the action affecting part of his hair to become white.

It was difficult to watch Tommy, to hurt him, to manipulate him, but it was worth it to know he was capable of doing great things. To know he was strong, and not letting his absurd amount of trauma effect his every move.

It was worth it, knowing Tommy had no idea that Phil had saved his life using forbidden power.

———
~

~

CUT! Pixie, this is ten chapters. Falling was thirty-two or something.

Yeah, well, uhh. This story wasn't meant to be long! The concept was a side-story, okay?

hm

-

OK BUT FR
wOOO

my name is PixieBugee, and I'm happy to say that you've come to the last page of Mirrors.

Falling was amazing to write, and this one is no less. I have more stories like this, so if you liked this story, you should go read the others! If you want to, that is.

Anyways, thank you all for reading this short story.

~Vegas (a.k.a PixieBugee)