1) Let's Begin

~Its An Emotion~

Chapter 1- Let's Start

Screen starts with An Old Man watching TV in the hall and then glancing his watch.

A girl in her new 20's enters the hall..

Girl: Yeh lijiye Dad aapki Chai..

Old Man: Preeta beta mujhe der ho rahi hai aur aap chaye le kar aa gayin..

The girl was revealed to be Preeta Arora.

Preeta; Koi der Wer nahi ho rahi hai aap thode der ruk jayenge toh office mein baaad (flood) na aane waala 😒 aur abhi chaye pikar medicines bhi khaani hai apko..

Ritesh; Par beta ji mein ghar jaa kar dawaai kha..

She glares him and he huffs..

Ritesh; thik hai thik hai agar aap itna keh rahi hain toh pee leta hun..

She smiles cutely and jumps on the sofa like a kid and lays on it like a queen. She took the chips packet from the side and changed the channel of the TV..

Preeta: hayee hayee mere Serial ka time ho gaya hoga.. mein bhi kitna late ho jaati hun na.. (shrugs her shoulder)

She starts munching the chips keenly watching her serial.. In the serial the Heroine was getting scolded by her Mother in law.. and

💥....Thappak 😂😂....💥

A slap landed on the herione's face and Preeta in the flow slapped herself and then rubbed her cheeks.. while Ritesh laughed at her antics.

Ritesh; Preeta Beta..

Preeta; (lost in the serial) Ji Dad..

Ritesh: Aap jayiye aur Karan ko utha dijiye..

She slammed the chips packet on the couch irritatedly.

Preeta: (in mind) le liya na aapne uss manhus Bajarbattu akal ke tattu ka naam.. abb pura din kharaab jaana hai..

She put a fake sweet face and sat properly on the couch..

Preeta; (extra sweetly) Dad woh baat yeh hai ki Baja.. (stops) (gritting her teeth) Karan khud uth jaega.. uski ghode jaise neend ko mujhe kharab karne ka koi haq nahi hai..

Ritesh slaps his forehead.

Preeta: (cutely) Abhi bhi yaad hai mujhe kis tarah aap sabne mujhe emotionally blackmail karke (crybaby face) meri uss Begalam Ghode se shaadi karayi thi.. chuchundar kahin ka..