Cover page

DID YOU ALL SEE THE NEW COVER PAGE?

HOW'S IS IT?

Well I did wanted to give a new cover page for so long

Well I did wanted to give a new cover page for so long. The previous one was okay but this is one the BEST I would say.

WHY ARE YOU NOT UPDATING?

Is that what you are gonna ask. Sad news I might not for some 4-5 more months. Yes. I'm not leaving this story uncompleted or going into hibernation again.

There is just 6 months left for NEET and in no way I'm gonna leave that seat which belongs to ME. I cannot. I can always comeback, even after a whole year like I did before and give updates. The stories aren't going anywhere and I'm also not. So guess you need to wait a bit more to read the next chapters of this stories and I'm sure many of you might be exiting right now if I'm not updating.

But sorry, I'm not risk my freaking future for anything. I'll come back after 5 months with that top medical college seat and then you will see the pace at which I update for which I NEED TO CRACK NEET IN 1ST CHANCE AND NOT TAKE A DROP.

You might UNFOLLOW me or something but trust me if you ever wanted to read my stories, if you ever liked my stories a bit, you'll never leave it in the 1st place.

If I had been in your place and if I had liked this story I would have been definitely frustrated with the irregularity of the author but at the end I would have returned for the update, because it's me who likes the story.

There are slim chances I might update in between but I want to cut down everything and focus on NEET only.

SO LET'S MEET AGAIN AFTER SOME MONTHS.

LOVE YOU ALL ALWAYS 💌