Chapter 5

◇●♤●♡●♧●

(this will be just albedo's thoughts for now)

●◇●♤●♡●♧●

I need to run faster! Y/N needs me. She was badly hurt when I last saw her *frustrated groan* I should've taken her and made a run for it! I didn't see the Harbingers and thought it was just a few diplomats attacking us!

few minutes later.........

finally, I made it! I need to find either ningguang, keqing or.....Xingque!
"Thank God I found you here quickly! We have no time! Please take me to Ningguang my friend was kidnapped by 3 fatui Harbingers but the other one left the 2...." I said still breathing heavily after a long run I made into Liyue.

"W-what? is that so? then quickly let's go!"
Xingque figured that my friends as I said were really really important to me because of my worried reaction.

At (IDK what place she will be at since the jade chamber is gone so...let your imagination go wild on where you want to go in Liyue)........

"Xingque why are you in such a hurry and who is your friend over here?" Ningguang asked worried.

"This is my friend Albedo His friend was kidnapped by 3 fatui Harbingers but the one wandered off to now there are 2 in the hand of his friend" Xingque answered still panting over the run.

"What?!? why would they kidnap your friend? and 3 Harbingers went out just to get them?!? you know what I'll ask questions later but do you have a picture of her? I'll show it to my soldiers for them to find your friend" Ningguang said shocked and confused about the news and asked worried about the situation.

"here...she just took this picture earlier before she was kidnapped so she could be wearing the same clothes right now" I handed off the photo of Y/N for Ningguang to see.

"I'll make sure she will be found as quickly as possible...Keqing please get to the harbour tell them to make the inspection tighter....There must be a reason why she was kidnapped specifically by Harbinger...Mr Albedo could you please come with me and please give me some kind of information that would lead to this kind of action...?" Ningguang said in curiosity and confusion as Keqing just nodded quietly and made a run for the Harbour.

"Of course anything to help find Y/N...." I said worrying about Y/N's condition.

"Thank you Xingque for the information...
Mr Albedo please come with me..."Ningguang said worriedly yet calmly. I just simply nodded and just followed her to her new office.

"Mr Albedo could you know the reason why Y/N is her name? got kidnapped...?" Ningguang asked in curiosity with a worried expression.

"Aether the traveller told me on how Y/N saved him from one of the Harbinger the kidnapped her that Harbinger seemed to also have interest in Aether at first but I think they changed it for a while to secure Y/N....and please call me Albedo no need for formalities"
I said still in deep of my thoughts about what had happened.