Da real kinky stuffs doe.

Do you guys like the handcuffs? I like the handcuffs. I want handcuffs like those. I want to see Andy Biersack in handcuffs like those.
"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
He pulled out a pair of pink fuzzy handcuffs and cuffed my hands together behind me, "accidentally" brushing his Black jean clad leg against my dripping member. I moaned in want as he pulled me by the leash down to the basement.

Bag still in hand, he pushed me down on the bed. (It's like a bedroom almost...) then Frankie pulled a cock ring out of the bag and slipped it around the base of my dick.

He tweaked my nipples and rubbed his still clothed dick against mine. Frankie then pulled away and pushed off his skinny jeans and his misfits tee shirt, leaving him in his boxers. I unconsciously licked my lips at the sight of his body.

" Frankie..." I whined like a spoiled child.

"What Gee...?" He imitated me.

"Please just carry on..."

"patience."

"Whatever." I responded and rolled my eyes.

As a quick response to my rudeness, he slapped my dick. "Stop. Or I will. And we both know how much you'll hate that."

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
Sowwy not sowwy about the cliffhanger. I was planning on making this one longer. Damn it. Eeehhhhhhhhhhh guess I'll update before the end of the month. Or if you're good, the end of the week. 😇