Chapter 4: A Visit From Dad....

School went by pretty fast. I have 1st period, 4th period, lunch, and 7th period with Kale. I just keep to myself and try to ignore him. I walk out of the main doors and over to my friends. "Hey guys." I said. "Hey!" they all say. "I'm having a sleepover this weekend! Can you come?" Nicki asks. I think I can go. It's not dads weekend and my mom doesn't care about me. "Yeah, sure!" I said. "Yay!" Everyone says. "Well I got to go, my dad wants me home for the game tonight." said Faith. "Yeah, I better go too so I can help my mom finish cleaning the house." said Nicki. "Bye guys, see you tomorrow!" said Pasley and I. Then, they leave. "Are you sure your okay?" asked Pasley. "I'm fine." I said. "As long as your ok, I better go my mom just texted me." Pasley said. "Okay bye." I said and then she starts walking away. I turn around and start walking home. When I get there I see my fathers car in the drive way, but not my moms. She's still at work. She wouldn't care anyway. Still, oh no! I don't want to go in now. I get tears in my eyes and walk slowly to the door and open it. Right as I walk in WAM!... I'm thrown against the wall. "Hi you piece of crap." my father laughs. He starts kicking me in the stomach. I can't move to fight him off, it hurts to much. "I HATE YOU, YOUR SO STUPID, YOU SHOULD JUST DIE!" My father yelled. I was crying helplessly on the floor. "Your mothers going away this weekend and your coming to my house." he says. "NO!" I yelled. "WHAT!" he yelled and slapped me. It felt like needles going into my face. "I...I mean yeah." I stuttered. "Goodbye, you ugly crap." he said as he walked out. I crawled up the stairs to my room. When I finally got there I started crying...why can't the pain and suffering be over?