Chapt 3...Kale

Let me tell you a bit about Kale. He is 17. He is popular, he's on the football team, and the basketball team. He's nice at times. He's tall, with brown eyes, brown hair, and has lots of muscle. He has a little brother and sister. His brother is 9 and his name is Sam. His sister is 4 and her name is Harmony. His mom and dad are both doctors. So, he has quite of bit of money. He looks back down to me. "Sorry." I said. "It's okay." said Kale. I look away. "Bye." I said and walked away fast. I walk into math and go to the back of the classroom. Kale walks in about 3 minutes later with his friend Zach. Zach is tall with blonde hair, blue eyes, and muscle. He's kinda nice. I haven't talk to him much though so I'm still not sure. They walk to there seats which are right in front of me. Kale turns around and says, "You know, you don't have to walk away fast. I don't hit you like your dad does, or is that a lie." He said. I looked at him. "It's not a lie, why would I lie about something like that?!" I said. He stares at me for a minute. "Maybe for attention." He said. The final bell rings and my math teacher Mr.Hanks walks in. "Good morning class!" Mr. Hanks says. I whisper, "You'll see I'm not lying, one day." Then Kale turned back around and faced the front of the room. Why does the boy I like have to be so mean?