23

The day for Edward and Jordyn came and to say the blonde was nervous was something no one would ever see

The day for Edward and Jordyn came and to say the blonde was nervous was something no one would ever see. She woke up with Bethany giggling to see Rosalie holding the baby. "Why this early?" She asked.

"You know Alice, she wants to get this day done and onto Gwen and Bella's day."

Jordyn got out of bed and kissed her daughter's head. "How my sweet little flower girl?" She asked. "I still can't believe how fast a year went by."

"It doesn't seem that long though." Rosalie said.

Jordyn nodded as she opened her closet to see her wedding dress. Rosalie smiled as Bethany looked at it. "Mommy, pwetty."

Jordyn and Rosalie stared at her shocked as Alice and Bella walked in. They saw the shocking looks and shared a look at one another. "What?"

"Bethany just said her first words." Jordyn said smiling. "I don't know how everything in one day could be so perfect."
~~~
Edward was nervous now that the day came. He wasn't the other day, but now that the big day was here, he didn't know how to feel about this. He just wished the wedding would start so he could hold the two girls that makes his vampire life better. His daughter and soon to be his wife.

Inside, Bethany walked in smiling in her flower girl dress. "Oh my little girl." She said. "You look beautiful."

Bethany smiled at her mom and ran to the door to see if her dad was out there. Jordyn shook her head as she followed her ready to go. Jasper stood there waiting making the blond smile. "You really are going to do this."

"Well..." Jasper showed Bethany dragging Emmett making her laugh. "I thought I could walk you down the isle as a brother."

Jordyn hugged him happy that he was wanting to do this. "Thank you, Jasper." She said hugging him as they heard the music start.

"Let's go before Edward kills everyone from being impatient."

Jordyn giggled as they walked out. First person Edward saw was his daughter passing out flowers while she dragged Emmett with her making Rosalie laugh. Then next was Jordyn and Jasper. Together, the two walked down the isle making Edward stare at her. She looked beautiful.

Jordyn stood in front of him as Bethany stood with her father. "Now we may begin with the wedding of Jordyn Hastings and Edward Cullen."

Bethany watched her parents with curiosity. She didn't know why her mom looked like she was about to cry or why her dad shared the same look. She heard the words 'I do' and giggled as her parents kissed. They looked down at their daughter and picked her up kissing both cheeks.
~~~
"I see Edward dancing with his little girl." Esme said.

"Yeah." She said. "She said her first words this morning."

"She said dada yesterday."

Jordyn shook her head smiling till she heard her favorite song. You and Me by Lifehouse started playing. Edward walked over to her. "Its time for the bride and groom to have their dance."

Jordyn smiled as she took his hand and walked to the center of the floor dancing. All the guest smiled as they watched Edward and Jordyn danced. The sound of Jordyn's laugh put a smile on Edward's face as he started thinking of the first day they met. Every thing they went through together, from her knowing, to the birth of Bethany and the battle. Not a day went by that Jordyn didn't show him what love was.

The song ended with the two sharing a kiss causing everyone to clap. "I love you, Mrs. Cullen."

"I love you, Mr. Cullen."

"Mama. Dada." They heard their daughter and held her.

Hearing someone clear their throat, Jordyn looked to see Emmett. "Oh no." Jordyn said.

"Excuse me." He said. "I wanted to make a toast to the newly weds. I didn't think Edward would ever come out of that grumpy side till Jordyn came. She became his light and a little sister to me. Hears to the rest of your lives and I hope you two enjoy your honeymoon."

"Emmett, this is a wedding let's not talk about sex right now." Jordyn said. "Unless you want to leave with Rosalie."

Emmett smirked making the blonde shake her head. One after the other, everyone spoke about the couple. One person that surprised Jordyn was someone she thought was dead. "Aunt Lucinda?"

"Hi baby girl." She said with her golden eyes. "I would have came as soon as possible, but you know how work is."

Jordyn stood up and walked out of the reception with tears as Edward ran out. "Jordyn." He said.

"I thought I had no family." She said. "And out of nowhere..."

"It was to dangerous for me to come around, but seeing you with someone that is like me gave me the strength. I'm sorry, Jordyn."

Jordyn looked at her aunt and hugged her. "I understand." She said. "Still should had said something."

Edward smiled at them and heard Carlisle tell them their ride was here. "Baby." Jordyn looked at him. "Our ride to our honeymoon spot is here."

"Where are we going?"

"No." Lucinda said. "Don't let her seduce you. That's how I was turned."

Jordyn looked at her aunt. "So that's where she learnt that from." Edward said making Jordyn playfully glare. "Come on." He said making her nod.

Lucinda smiled as her niece walked to the car she heard her name making her walk over to Tanya and kiss her. "She doesn't know yet, does she?"

"Nope, but she will later." Lucinda said.
~~~
"Bye." Bethany tells them as she kissed them both.

"Bye, sweetie and behave for you grandparents." Edward tells her.

Bethany just smiled as Jordyn laughed. "Edward, she's going to do something to Emmett and Jasper. I know that look." She said. "Alice, Rose, send pics of what she does and Bella's wedding."

"Okay." They said.

Jordyn looked at Edward as she got in the car. Edward got in and kissed her. "Let the honeymoon begin."

Bethany's dressHeather Graham as Lucinda Hastings

Bethany's dress
Heather Graham as Lucinda Hastings

Bethany's dressHeather Graham as Lucinda Hastings