10

Jordyn giggled as she felt Edward kissing her

Jordyn giggled as she felt Edward kissing her. She kissed him making him smile. "I love you." She tells him. Jordyn had stayed the summer with Edward and let's just say no one has hardly seen the two. Bella hasn't heard from Jordyn since Edward wanted Jordyn all to himself.

"I love you." He says as he kissed her again.

Before they could go any further Alice walks in. "Don't. We have to get ready for school and Bella has missed Jordyn."

"Fine." Edward said as he looked at Alice. "Out." Jordyn giggled as she watched Alice leave. "We will continue this later."
~~~
Jordyn and Edward walked towards Bella locker. Today is Bella's birthday and Jordyn was excited to give Bella her gift. Edward stopped trying to read her mind as Jordyn's mind will always be silent. "There she is."

The two walked over to Bella making her smile. "Edward finally decided to share you."

"Nope." Edward replies as he held her close. Jordyn smiled as she rolled her eyes.

"Ignore him." She says.

"Well it's kind of hard when he left hickey's on you." Bella pointed out.

Jordyn paled and looked in the mirror she hung up in Bella's locker and gasped. "Edward Masen Cullen." He smirked as Jordyn glared at him. "I'm going to kill you." She said.

"Just letting everyone know that your mine."

"Edward, I will always be yours." Jordyn tells him. Edward smiled as he wrapped his arms around her. "Here." Jordyn handed her the bag. "I hope you like it because it's something we haven't seen in awhile."

Edward smiled as he thought the gift would be like more than others because it was a picture of Jordyn and Bella when they were little. Bella smiled and hugged Jordyn. "Thank you."

"Anytime."

"Let's go before she catches Jasper." Edward whispered in her ear making her nod.

"Bye."
~~~
Jordyn smiled as she put the dress on. Edward walked in and wrapped his arms around her waist. "Yes?"

"You look beautiful, love."

"Keep it up Edward." Jordyn tells him as she turned around in his arms. "I love you."

"I love you. Now let's get downstairs before I get killed." Jordyn giggled.

The two walked downstairs and stood beside one another. They heard Alice and Jordyn looked to see Bella getting forced down the stairs with Gwen not to far behind. Jordyn smiled as Alice forced Bella into the chair. "This is going to be a disaster." Jordyn mumbled.

They watched Bella open present after present. Till she came to the envelope. Jordyn's eyes widened as Bella tried to open just to have a paper cut. She looked at Jasper and watched him try to attack. Jordyn watched as the scene unfold and knew that something might happen.

Jordyn looked at Edward who held her tight. She tried her best not to cry.
~~~
The next day was rough. Edward never showed and Jordyn was sick. She was sent to the nurses office because she couldn't keep anything down. "Jordyn, what brings you by dear?"

"I can't keep nothing down." She replied.

"Oh honey, I think I may know what's wrong, but I need you to take this test." The nurse says as she grabbed a cup. "I need you to pee on this and bring it back."

"Okay." Jordyn said as she was confused, but did as told. Her mind drifted back to Edward and sighed. She needed to talk to him to let him know what she thinks is a miracle. She hand the cup to the nurse and sat back down for two minutes.

"Jordyn." She looked up to see the nurse smiling. "Your pregnant."
~~~
Jordyn went to the Cullens after school to see that they were gone. All of them. She felt her heart shatter as Edward never told her goodbye. She sat in his room to see a note and opened it.

Dear Jordyn,
I don't know where to begin. I'm feel lost and broken with Gwen's decision. I couldn't tell you goodbye and I won't. I will be back within a month or so cause I love you more than anything. I tried to fight for us, but Carlisle agreed with Rosalie and Gwen. This is to protect you. Just know that I will come back and apologize for leaving. I will make up for it all.

Love,
Edward.

"I already forgive you." She said knowing he wouldn't hear. She touched her stomach and decided to start making a scrapbook for him. Jordyn knows his going to be pissed when he comes back. First will be the test and where she discovered their miracle at. Jordyn knew this was going to be fun scrapbooking for the one she loves. "Edward will feel good knowing that I did this so it can feel like he was there all along."