Chapter 9

"Masarap?" Sunna asked with the widest smile she had.

Deimos nodded.

"Can I tie your hair?" Sunna asked.

Natigilan naman si Deimos sa pag-subo (halos siya na anh umubos sa pagkain ni Sunna) napatingin siya kay Sunna at binigyan ito ng takang pagtitig.

He thought that Sunna forgot about it...but, hell no!

Sunna waved the clips in front of him. Deimos just gave her a nod. Sunna chuckled and kneel. Ginawa niya namang pang-lakad ang tuhod niya para lalong makalapit kay Deimos na mukhang batang sarap na sarap kung kumain.

Sunna is comfortable with Deimos that she never felt to some men she knew. She feels like home where she feels comfort. It's a rare feelings for her and she's wondering why.

Sunna grab the comb and comb over Deimos' hair. It happened to be windy that made Sunna fall on Deimos. Deimos immideatly ringed his arms on Sunna's waist.

"Are you okay?" Deimos asked worriedly.

Naupo si Sunna sa mga binti niya at winahing ang buhok bago tumango. "Ang hangin naman rito."

"It happen so lately." Deimos replied. Napatango na lang si Sunna at sinuklayan si Deimos na patuloy paring kumakain.

On the other side of the Moon, there's Goddess Slof the Moon, Selene, who's watching them with a smile.

She never saw everything coming but she's happy that Sunna is the chosen one for this time. Selene even plan to take the curse out of Deimos if Sunna would confess or admit if he love Deimos. O 'di kaya, kahit sabihin niya na lang na gusto niya ang taga-bantay ng buwan.

"Selene."

"Mmm?" Napabaling siya sa iniibig niya.

"Don't ever take advantage for what you have." Endymion told her. "Curse is a curse. Sincere love and truth can heal those."

"I know." Selene nodded. "But I want her to live."

"And why is that?"

"I like her for Deimos."

Deimos couldn't help himself but to shove those churros on his mouth while staring at Sunna who keeps giggling while tying his hair.

Sunna giggled and stare at his hair. It's not a simple hair, it's apple hair.

"What did you do?" Deimos asked Sunna.

"I do some art." Sunna pinched Deimos' cheeks.

Nagpalabas ng isang salamin si Deimos at tinignan ang repleksyon niya. Sa kabilang banda, nagaantay naman si Sunna sa reaksyon nito habang magkasiklop ang kamay.

Deimos frowned.

Sunna giggled happily and even hit Deimos shoulder out of excitement.

"Diba ang ganda?! Mukha ka nang corgi! Kyaaah!"

Sumama pa lalo ang mukha ni Deimos. "At, nahalintulad pa ako sa isang aso."

"Cute kaya!"

"Yeah, whatever." Deimos nodded boredly, it's okay to be called a corgi at least she's happy. "Cute ka rin naman."

"Ha?" Sunna asked with wide eyes.

"Ha?" Deimos copy her. Sunna hit his chest that made her chuckle.

"Ayu! Ni-tatawa na oh. Cutie uy!" Sunna poked Deimos cheeks.

"Stop it." Deimos urged with a smile.