Chapter 10

"Saan tayo pupunta?" Sunna asked and removed some strands of Deimos' hair that bugging his eyesight.

"Let's dance near the moon."

Sunna's eyes fixed upon Deimos. "B-bakit?"

She can feel how her heart beat in wilderness.

Deimos look back at her when he stopped near the moon who almost reached it peek.

Deimos stared at her eyes deeply. "No reasons. I just want to dance with you."

Sunna's heart almost palpitated.

"I never dance someone." Sunna's voice is almost a whisper. She's breathless because of her heart. How did she end up looking at a man with something hard to reason out? How did she end up looking at a man that made her heart beat? How did she end up staring at a man differently?

"So as I," Deimos let her body flow. Deimos held both of her hands. "And I want you to be my first dance."

Sunna smiled, endearingly. "Me too."

"'Me too'...?"

"I want you to be my first dance too." Sunna giggled. "This is the most romantic dance ever and I won't regret it dancing with you."

Deimos smiled. With a snap, Sunna's body lighted up.

Her red dress became a gown, a red wings like Deimos had appeared on her back and spread beautifully.

Deimos stared at her for long. She's the most beautiful girl for him.

Sunna touched her wings and her gown. Hanggang sa napatingin na lang siya kay Deimos at niyakap ito ng mahigpit.

"Ang ganda... I-it's really beautiful." Sunna told him.

"You made those gown and wings beautiful because you're beautiful." Deimos replied.

Humiwalay si Sunna kay Deimos at mariin itong tinitigan.

"Can I live here?" Sunna asked that made Deimos almost replied 'Yes'.

Deimos smiled and held her hand. "Let's dance."

Sunna didn't mind what she just questioned. Sunna gave Deimos a smile and nodded.

Sunna placed her arms on Deimos shoulder as Deimos ringed his arms on Sunna's waist and pulled her close.

I've got moon fairies within my stomach as a beautiful moon sparks crawled through my heart. Sunna smiled with her thoughts.

She feels so magical.

"Deimos." Sunna called him for the first time.

Deimos heart jumped.

"Hmm?"

"I--"

"You're going home." Deimos said, straightforward.

Nawala ang ngiti ni Sunna at napatitig na lamang sakanya.

Ayaw marinig ni Deimos ang salita nito. Mas mainam ng putilin bago pa mabuo dahil hindi niya kakayaning mawala ito. Hindi niya man napatapos ngunit alam niyang doon parin tutungo 'yon. Kung anong nararamdaman ni Sunna, nararamdaman niya ito. Bawat tibok ng puso nito alam niya, ramdam na ramdam niya. Kung may pagsisihan man siya sa huli 'yon ay ang hindi pagkakaroon ng pagkakataon na makasama si Sunna ng matagal, pero mas mainam na 'to dahil binigyan siya ng pagkakataon. Kailangan niyang makuntento, pero pinapangako niya sa susunod, na sa oras na tanggalin ng Diyosa ng Buwan ang binigay nitong sumpa, pupuntahan niya si Sunna. Yayakapin niya ito ng mahigpit at aamining mahal niya ito.