11

Two months passed

Dream's POV

"Hi what can I get for you?" I said with a joy in my face

"You number, can I get it?" The woman ask

"Sorry but I have a boyfriend" I said "but the coffee here was good!"

"Okay give me the best seller" she just said "but if you change your mind" she pass me a paper with a number

After she leave I throw the number

I will never leave my George for someone

My shift was done I came home early. I know George had no work for today. But I was shocked when the lights are off. I rushing run toward the house.

I can't see anything. George was nowhere to be seen. I try to reach the switch to lights. I press it and unexpectedly see George.

"Happy Birthday!!" They shouts at me

I cry and grab George
I thought I lost George again
I can't if that happen again

"I thought I lost you again" I cry

"Never. You will never lose me again" he kissed my forehead and shout
"Hey its your birthday you need to be happy"

I saw sapnap, skeppy, bad, and the crew. But tommy and tubbo was still in the shop preparing to close and attend the party.

"It was my happiest birthday" I kiss George on his hand

He only giggles and kissed me in my lips.

"Man get a room!" Sapnap yells

The day since George suffer on a almost real nightmare it changed all.

The people I know, they were with me too in the past. They did know the truth about the past too. My best friend too, sapnap. Our couples that is loyal to our kingdom, skeppy and Bad. My lovers cousin, Karl. And my soldiers and closed friends, techno, puffy and Wilbur. And also the siblings, tubbo and tommy.

I can't think why did they needed to be in here with me. They might die again because of me. But they were not regretting being close to me.

George's POV

I seen every night what me and Dream doing in my past life. We did a rebellion things together. We did kissed a lot. And were not married yet but he's thinking to surprise me but I eventually died.

I was surprised too that I did what I did a million years ago.

I was happy that now the blob I just grab somewhere was the one who brings joy to my life and make me happy.

Multiple years later

Bad and Skeppy were living together and their coffee shop with so many branches.

Tommy and tubbo became a famous streamer because of their game playing, Minecraft.

Puffy married a generous man and got a son nicknamed Foolish.
He was good kid and have a kind heart.

Wilbur have a girlfriend and living very far away. But they where using a online app to communicate with.

Techno hates orphans, but when he meet Alex or Quackity as his nickname. He feel no anger to orphans, he was donating anywhere orphanage to help.

Dream and George was happily living a simple life with a adopted son. They had Alex from the orphanage, he caught the attention of two and get amazed how he was not getting tired. He was a attentive child and very active and very very talkative.

And they were happy where did they are.

568 words
Thanks for reading!