Chapter 17

"Babe?" I heard the most angelic voice say and I rolled over in my bed. "Babe?" I heard the voice say again and suddenly I felt the most magic touch on my chest. I opened my eyes, seeing if my imagination was acting up. But it wasn't. My angel, my lifeline, my everything was laying there next to me. Her light brown hair was in a neat bun on the top of her head, her grey eyes were burning into my blue, and she had the biggest smile on her perfect face. My heart started to beat like mental as I saw her.

"Julia?" I said shocked as I put my arm over her waist and I pulled her closer to me to hold her and she laughed as tears rolled down her cheeks as she buried her head in my chest. "What are you doing here? When did you get here? What?" I asked shocked as I put my head back and I grabbed her face.

"They released me." She said right away. "After the bombing of Tampa past Monday, and the bombing of the other five cities, they realized that it was better to release me. Your plan worked, you saved me." She said with the biggest smile ever. "Just like I imagined you would." She added, her hand on my cheek and I closed my eyes for a second with a smile before I opened them again, was I dreaming? I opened my eyes and I still saw her grey eyes into mine.

"Where were you?" I said as she put her legs in between mine right away and tears rolled down my cheeks, her wiping it away.

"They took us to an island by Russia, kept us there. But we're all safe and ok. My parents and sisters are currently in the family wing. Hugo has Jude." She said and my eyes widened at that.

"You saw Will and Hugo already?" I asked confused and she nodded looking at me.

"Will was the first one that saw me, we couldn't give a notice. They didn't want to inform you guys yet. We were put in a plane and the moment I walked out of the airplane, I realized I was in Locatlie, in Gotar. I ran to the castle and William just came out of his place." She said her eyes wide in excitement and the biggest smile appeared on my face. She was so darn beautiful. "He said you had a late night, so to go to Hugo first. Hugo walked out in that moment and I hugged him. Said we'd talk later. I wanted to go to you, all I thought about was you, being with you. You're my everything. I've missed you so much Trevor." She sighed as she then leaned forward and did what I had dreamt of for months, she pressed her angelic lips onto mine. I closed my eyes in extacy as I kissed her back, my hand in her hair. "I've missed you so much." She whispered as she bit my underlip. "I don't want to talk right now, the only thing I want is you." She said and I smiled.

"That can happen." I said and I rolled over on top of her and I kissed her neck, her hands on my back. Fucking hell, every love lady could die at this point, because she was the only thing I needed. Her skin, her touch, her scent, her lips. I wanted nothing more in life than be with her.  I kissed her whole body, to make sure that she knew just how much I loved her. As I took off her pants and underwear, I saw the most beautiful sight in the world.

"I'm so happy that you're back, baby." I whispered as I looked up into her eyes. She looked back at me and frowned.

"Back?" She replied, but she didn't have the time to respond to that as I leaned forward and sucked that magical pussy of hers. I heard my name escape several times, which was enough to turn me on. It was first a soft whisper, before it became louder and louder.

Then, suddenly, she was screaming my name. I looked sideways and I saw so many slashes on her legs, that it seemed like her legs were made of slashes. My eyes slowly went up and I saw that her whole stomach was maimed, there were bruises everywhere and more slashs than I could count. I could also count her ribs easily. Her arms were fragile as well and shaking, as if she was in pain. I didn't want her to be in pain.  When my eyes met her face, I saw that she had no hair on her perfect head, her cheekbones were too clearly visible. But her eyes, her eyes scared me as they mt mine.