chapter fifty-nine

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞; 𝐒𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐥𝐲 𝐌𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬; 𝐍𝐨𝐧𝐞

𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬; 𝐍𝐨𝐧𝐞

The past few weeks had been calm, and not too eventful. Y/n and Remus began to take things slow, slowly mending their relationship. The marauders were once more, back together just like before. Everything had been.....mostly positive. There had been only one negative thing, but no one knew about it.

It was Margo Winters, the Hufflepuff that was quite literally obsessed with Remus. Margo hadn't taken Remus's rejection lightly, which was obvious. When she had found out the Remus, went back to Y/n. She was livid. Anyone could see how angry, and upset she was.

When she first confronted Y/n, it almost got ugly very quickly. Luckily Y/n managed to find the willpower, to not hex the Hufflepuff. That or beat her to a pulp. She couldn't decided on what to do at the time, so instead she walked away wordlessly. Pissing off Margo even more.

flashback

Y/n was walking down the deserted halls, it was mid afternoon. She was heading towards the library to meet with Remus, for a study session. It was their way of slowly mending things, and spending time together. As she rounded a corner, she was suddenly shoved against a wall. She could feel a hand on her throat, and her eyes met with an unfamiliar pair of brown eyes.

And there stood a rather tall girl, with auburn colored hair. And freckles that danced along her face. Y/n glanced and noticed the Hufflepuff robes, it only took a minute for her ti realize who this could be. Margo bloody Winters.

"You best let go of me." Y/n snapped, a cold hard and angry glare set on her face.

"So, you're that skank Remus went back to, huh?" She hummed, her eyes scanning over Y/n's body in disgust.

Y/n reached out, and shoved the girl back harshly "Don't fucking touch me again." She snarled "And do NOT ever talk to me about Remus."

"You don't deserve him." Margo scoffed, as she glared at Y/n.

Y/n laughed "And you think that you do!" She snarled, stepping close to the girl "You don't know a damn thing about him, he doesn't love you get over it."

Margo just smirked "Oh, he will." She said slowly, "Don't underestimate me Potter."

Y/n once more burst into laughter "No offense, but goof luck trying." She said.

"Remus will leave you again." Margo said taking a step forward, she then shoved her finger into Y/n's chest "He. Will. Be. Mine." She snapped poking Y/n with every word she spoke.