five

"shut the fuck up minghao i—"

mingyu apparently drops all the dirty silverware on his hands, to the floor. "how could you not tell us hao!?"

"tell you that its jun? yeah i know i made a big mistake. do you think he'd avoid me? or get awkward with me after i tell him. or would he—" he started overthinking and went babbling again. "hao, no! if theres one thing i know about this whole situation.. its that junhui absolutely likes you!"

"what?" minghao's eyes went blank into shock. "hes right, he does! i may not know anything about love language but, the way how jun looks at you, how he grins when youre in the room, and how he speaks so comfortable when talking with you. what else could it be?" jeonghan gasps. "holy shit." he mumbled.

"but what do i do? do i just tell him right away or," he stops as soon as he felt something missing in his pants. "whats wrong?"

"no shit! i forgot my wallet in uh... his apartment." he said quietly. "HIS APARTMENT!? oh and the plot goes on." jeonghan crossed his legs puckishly. "then you gotta get it! itd be the right time to tell him!" mingyu clasped his hands of together. "no! i—ill just get my wallet back and," the two anticipated with starry eyes. "god im leaving." minghao grabbed his bag and slammed the door behind him with playful irritation.

"go get him!"

ding dong.

"huh?" a perplexed jun rose to his feet. "did you invite another one soons?" he whined. "i didnt i swear!" soonyoung threw hands up in the air, while wonwoo was dumbfounded.

jun peeked through the peephole, only to be astounded by who was outside. "holy fuck."

"is it mingyu?" wonwoo worriedly asked. "no! its... minghao." jun heeds wonwoo and soonyoung as he softly mumbled his name. "oh speak of the devil! let him in!" soonyoung approached the door, about to grab the knob. "what the hell no!"

"why not? its not as if we dont know each other."

"you do. its justthat hed possibly be suspicious if he sees you both here randomly." jun stopped the other's arm. ding dong. "hello? junhui?"

"now hide!" jun made the two scram into his bathroom. then opened the door with a heavy breath.

"hey jun i— are you okay?"

"yeah yeah i was just... in the bathroom?" he poked his cheek awkwardly with one hand on the door facing minghao. "uh okay. so i kind of forgot my wallet." he chuckled. "oh r— really? sure uh let me get it for you."

minghao took a step inside jun's room with a sudden nervous feel. "here you go!" jun slipped sneakily the polaroid back to his wallet, then handing it over to minghao. "thanks. so i should probably.. get going." minghao smacked the wallet to his hand. "yeah yeah." with a loud response he nervously showed minghao his way out. "okay see you!"

"ah." he slightly slammed the door behind him with a relieving sigh. wonwoo and soonyoung then broke out of the closet, panting. "why its fucking hoot in there." soonyoung said in a sweat. "because its a closet?"

"anyway, what happened?"

"well it turned out he just forgot his wallet. thats all." he cracked his knuckles, looking down with a snide smirk. "thats all? REALLY? you didnt tell him?" wonwoo exclaimed. "WHAT. no why would i." jun shouted back.

"well this is gonna take a while." soonyoung crossed his arms. "so what? on the bright side, we can still hang out and wont act awkwardly with each other!" jun shrugged. "ooh so he asked you on a date tonight?" the both asked. "ITS NOT A DATE! and he didnt ask me so shut it." jun fixed the pillows on hid bed. "ok then. you ask him!"

"i wont! and what would we even do tonight? its dark out, the park's closed and—"

"dinner! ask him out to dinner!" wonwoo suggests. "dinner? so then its a date?" jun confuses. "um.. yeah." soonyoung waddled his eyebrows. "then no!"

"too late, already did!" a text sound thingy ringed as soonyoung and wonwoo sent the invite. "WHAT!?" jun snatched his phone from the two. he read the text and glared deathly and both of them with a pitying smile. "IM GONNA KILL YOU KWON SOONYOUNG!"

"HEY HE DID IT TOO!?"

"....THEN COME HERE!" then, he started a pillow war for these 3 childish teenagers.

"no no no no no no." minghao stuttered with mixed feelings. "what what what is it." jeonghan ran to minghao as soon as he came back to gyu's dorm. "HOLY MOTHER OF—" minghao cupped the other's mouth before mingyu hears them. "shhh." minghao silented jeonghan who spoke gibberish under the younger's hand.

"whats wrong?"

jeonghan grabbed minghao's hand off him, spilling the news to a newly showered mingyu. "JUN ASKED HIM OUT!"

"WHAT THE FUCK." mingyu shambled his wet hair and jumped to minghao's side. "great timing! we'll be chaperones!" the two squealed and clapped. "no youre not! and he—he didnt even say it was a date! he just invited me to dinner like two normal friends so im
not gonna make a big deal out of it, and neither are yall!"

the two glanced at each other. "its a date."

"IT IS NOT!" minghao face palmed himself. "ooh how bout we tell him to make it a double date with you and won?" jeonghan suggested. "W- NO! it is not a date and no one's inviting anyone! goodbye!"minghao walked backwards to the door, leaving mingyu's apartment with 'awws' from the two.

"ah god wen junhui. what have you done." he poked the side of his cheek with a derisive smile.