part 14

They woke up the next day happy as a complete husband and wife who have accepted each other soulfully. The sun was shining happily just like them. The rays were falling in them.

K: good morning pondati

M: good morning...kathir mama

K: nalla iruku

Hugged her closer

K: ipdi unkoode irukarathu....ivlo naal ithelam miss panniten....pch

M: inime miss panne vendam ....oru naal koode....ungge koodeve than irupen

She hugged him closer and laid her head on his chest. Kissed him on the chest. Looked up to him from there
He smiled at her and kisses her nose

Somehow it felt so good

The next day they visited the butterfly farm, sheep farm and some other farms.

The sheep farm

The sheep farm.

Mullai was first hesitant to touch the sheep. Then kathir helped her out. They took some pictures and and fed the sheep. The best part of this farm was it was big area where the sheeps were not tied or caged anywhere. They were let free to roam around. They were taken care well and they were friendly to the people.

M: inthode mudi evlo soft ah iruke le.....

K: aama....ithe vechi than sila per rugs, aprom thuni...kulirku poduvangala athellam pannuvange....athellam panna koodathu.....ivange...ingge intha maathiri yelarom nalla paathikunum....

M: unmai thange...azhaga iruke paarkeve....ingge vittu pogeve manusu illa

K: hahahah athukunu ingeye iruke poriya....vaa polam...mudalle bayanthe

M: athu appo....athan neenge irukingele aprom yenna.

K: athu seri.

The next they visited the butterfly farm

Mullai loved butterflies....seeing so many butterflies in a go was a like dreaming for her. Some butterfly came and sat on her.

M: appadi.....evlo patampuchi... iruke....yennaku romba pudikum nge ..