Pajama Day

"Can I open my eyes yet?"

Adrien Agreste stood in his girlfriend's room with his eyes closed while Marinette went rummaging through her closet to find something.

"Almost. . . . and there! You can open your eyes now!" She was holding up a cute little ladybug designed onesie. When he opened his eyes, you could see only adoration and love in his eyes for the woman in front of him.

"Well, do you lik-" she started to ask, but got cut off by Adrien lifting her up and twirling her around her room. Both teens started laughing as Adrien kept spinning her. "Adrien" Marinette said as she continued to laugh. "Put- me- down!"

"Fine!"

After that, Adrien put on the onesie, and walked back into the bedroom to see Marinette had put on another onesie, this one with black felt ears and a tail, and a cute little zipper and bell on the collar. It was Chat Noir themed!

"Wow! Did you make that one too?" Adrien looked at his girlfriend awestruck.

"Huh? Of course! Who's Ladybug without Chat Noir?"

"You're amazing, you know that?"

Marinette blushes hard. "The onesies weren't that hard to make and I had some extra fabric when I made us that party attire, so I-" She got cut off though by Adrien kissing her softly.

"You know that's not what I meant" he smiled down at his short girlfriend.

The bluenette giggles and boops his nose. "You silly cat!"

AN: Hey everyone! I'm sorry if my stories are lacking in detail! It just takes a while to make these! But I am working on some new stuff as well as One Year Later Part 2! Please, if you have any story ideas, please share! I love other people's ideas for fun stories! Thank you!