new freind

I went inside and on the empty table.... After few minutes a girl came near me and said..." Hi.. I am ja rim... Can I sit nxt to u"
I thought for a second and said"sure, u can"

Then she sat next to me and put her bag next to the desk and said "u seem vey familiar..... Did we.... By any chance.... Meet somewhere"
I was shocked and I said "N-no, I-i think.... This is the first time" Then she said"O-okay.... You seem like a celebrity... You may be very famous "
I stood up startled..... I was sweating soo much..... Then she was surprised and said"woah..... Don't feel bad... I was just joking".

Then I just thought for a moment and said "y-yeah.... I know.... I - I just need some air"....

I ran towards the door and  dashed someone, all the people who were in class were shocked as if they saw a ghost,

I can't even clearly see his face... It was blurr.... I said sorry... And ran to the terrace.... He shouted "wait!! "

He came near ja rim, she was surprised and said "Lee soo sunbae(senior) "
He asked her whether she was fine.... She nodded smiling...
He said"ouch" By touching his head, then he said " Is she crazy... "
Ja rim smiled and said"she is not the person u think, she is so cool once u understand her"
Lee soo said "whatever;be careful"
And went......