1

"Brainstorm everyone. How can we scare off our new nanny." You, Simon, Aggie, Tora, Lilly, Eric, Sabastian and Chrissie were gathered around a table. Simon has set up a white board that shows every single nanny that you've scared away. You are now onto your seventh nanny. Nanny Whetstone. She was said to be the bravest, most fearless nanny in all the land. But that was about to change for she still had to meet the eight of you. You hear footsteps coming up the stairs. Simon quickly flips the white board and you all try to look casual. "Hello Evangeline." You smile and wave. The young lady waves back with a kind smile. She was very nice. Lilly has been teaching her how to read. Although Evangeline was the maid, you had always thought of her like an older sister. And when your mother passed away, she became like a mother to you.

Once your father left to work that left you, the seven other kids, Evangeline and Blatherwick. You all knew that Evangeline would be helping Blatherwick in the kitchen most of the day so all had plenty of time to plot. Nanny Whetstone was in your opinion was a vile old lady who did not care for the well being of you or your siblings. You had to come up with a plan quickly.

"I have an idea!" Eric says, raising his hand. "Eric stop raising your hand, we're not in school. Anyways what's your plan?" Eric looks at baby Aggie, then back at Simon. "I'm quite hungry. Y/N, could you be so kind and sneak down into the kitchen and get some chicken. Preferably legs four to be exact. Simon head down with her and get a pot and some gravy and anything else you can find." You catch on to his scheme very quickly and nod as does Simon. The two of you head down the stairs and to the kitchens. You crawled under a table and checked to see if the coast was clear. It was. You motion to Simon that he could go and get what he needed whilst you got the chicken.

Do you know where the gravy is kept? You hear Simons voice inside your head, he was speaking to you telepathically. You point at the fridge. He nods and opens it. You tear the legs off of multiple cooked chickens and throw them in a container. You also peal off some meat and put red food colouring on it to make it look like blood. You smile at how perfect it looks. You and Simon hurry up the stairs before you get caught.