Blamed~ CH 5

"One murder makes a villain; millions, a hero." Charlie Chaplin.

     He suddenly kissed her taking her by surprise. All she could do was melt in his arms. She never thought that she would be kissing a hero as a villain, let alone the number one hero. He reached for the zipper in the front of her leather suit and unzipped in to expose her collarbone and a little bit of her breasts. She sucked in a breath and bit her lip when he started kissing her neck. She felt her legs turn into jelly, she could barely keep herself up. She never felt love from anyone else. She was surprised at how amazing he felt touching and kissing her.

     He grabbed her waist so she wouldn't crumble to the ground. He continued to kiss her neck and then traveled it down to her collarbone. She let out a small moan when he sucked on the skin. He chuckled at her reaction and his hands reached up to squeeze her breasts. Before he touched or kissed her again he pulled away to look at her. "Sorry are you okay with this?" Izuku asked. She let out incoherent words before clearing her throat, "Y-yeah. Just I don't want sex." Izuku raised an eyebrow, "I still hate you I would never fuck a villain." 

     "But here you are making out with one, you know one murder makes a villain; millions, a hero." Y/N said immediately shutting up when he got mad and sucked on the skin of her neck. He massaged her breasts making her moan. He went back up to kiss her again. He bit on her bottom lip making her gasp and he let his tongue enter her mouth. "Mm, I-Izuku." She moaned in his mouth making him even more turned on. 

     After a few minutes she was on the ground a blushing mess her hair messed up and she was covered in hickey's. He put the rest of his hero suit back on and helped her zip up the leather suit. "Sorry, but I have to leave." Izuku said. "You don't want to turn me in?" Y/N asked in a surprised voice. "We both have hickey's all over us. I can't right now, it's too suspicious." Izuku said. "R-Right." Y/N said. "You always get so lucky don't you?" Izuku said and started to walk away, "I'll catch you one of these days." Y/N watched him walk away before she tried standing herself. She huffed and headed back to her hideout.

      A few days after that event Y/N woke up and decided to watch the news once more. The reporter was talking about more random stuff she didn't care about till she got on the topic of another pro hero death. "Yesterday police found the body of the Everything Hero, Creati, was found dead in an alley with multiple stab wounds and bite wounds. Everyone agreed that Hero Killer Ayano was the only one capable of this damage. Since the villain uses knives to kill her victim and brutally murder them before drinking their blood as a sign of survival for her." Y/N groaned knowing she was blamed for another murder. Even then she couldn't blame them, she look exactly how everyone else she killed looked like.

She wondered who made it look like it was her. It didn't matter to her though since it was just another murder on her record like all the others, but she knew she could not face Izuku again, he probably is pissed at her right now if he knows about her death. She became flustered thinking of him, she can't believe they actually made out.

But she knew that it once a one time thing. She now has to look out for an angry Todoroki, she knew he would be outraged after the death of his wife. She let out a sigh of frustration. She never wanted anything like this to happen. To her it wasn't fair.