Return

Sam pov

Me,Diana and Astrid moved into our new home last week and everything was fine until today. I was still staring at my hand in shock- it had went away when the FAYZ wall came down- this wasn't possible. One minute ago I had accidently made a sammy sun. "Astrid!!! Diana!!!" I called. They came running up the stairs breathless- a year in the FAYZ taught us to be fast- when they came in they stood there and gaped the Diana walked over and touched my arm. "No way..." she breathed. "Astrid what about you?" Astrid walked over and touched me then Diana. "It's back" she said. "No!" I said.  "No,no,no,no,no!" "Hey calm down" said Astrid pulling me into a hug. "I'll call Edilio, Dekka and Lana" Just then the phone rung. I raced down the stairs as if my life depended on that phone call and picked it up. "It's back" came Lana's voice.  "I know" I said. "Come round ours asap I'll call the other s" "ok" was Lana's reply.

    An hour later we were all gathered around the kitchen table.  "We are going to have to call them government people, what were they called?" said Astrid "SHIELD" answered Edilio. When we first got out of the FAYZ they were all snooping around and asking questions then they gave us contact details in case anything happened."I've got the number here" I said pulling a piece of paper out my pocket. Dekka took it and dialed the number. "Hello? We need help"
Furys pov

"So who are you then" I said for the second time. I was interrogating the skeleton and the girl again seeing as the first time we were interrupted. "Well we're-" started the girl then the same agent rushed in as last time.  Not again I thought.  "Sir!" he said. "The FAYZ survivors called and they say they've got their powers back!" "Later" I warned to the skeleton and girl then I left the room.
Nicos pov

"Deja vu" said Piper. The skeleton looked very amused I could tell his expression even though he didn't really have a face- perks of being a son of Hades. "Well I have to say" he said. "That was a very interesting interrogation" Everyone burst out laughing.

So the FAYZ mutants have got their powers back. Next chapter I might introduce Harry Potter and co.

Bye ○)