{1} sussy events unfold.

NOTE: i will be writing this full story in lower case bc im not arsed yk urself.....

...................................................................................

it started off just like any other day really, except for the fact eminem got caught eating the train blOo passport. biggie cheese woke up normally just like every morning, farting himself up off the bed (as you do).. as bb cheese walked down the stairs, eminem was heading through the keyhole for the 4th time this week. On eminems way to work, he got a text from no other than mary herself. his heart sunk as he saw the text.. mary was questioning her favourite wrapper as dr. dre released his new album this week and eminem was horrifically worried.

eminem finally got mary to realise the god he was (for the 3rd time) and mary was delighted. mary and eminem arranged to meet at the local diner "dherty grettys". it was owned by none other than the local aquarius male of the town, josh.

they still hadn't known why they went to that diner a lot, since they hated the person that owned it. i guess it was because of their chlorophyll flavor toe fries. 

once they sat down eminem could witness de girlee in de distance he knew to be no other than bb cheese sitting with his mate danTDM. they were best friends since high school starting when bb became prom queen as an emo ting.

dan was always jealous of baldie bussin and mr g homie's friendship, dan was furious as he stared at baldie and homie across the diner. innocently chatting, bussin and homie g were abruptly interupted by danTDM as he threw himself on their table, smashing the plates while he landed.

baldie was utterly shocked at dannys behavior however, homie g was not as he knew danny was jealous since day 1. the event did not avail to anyone as eminem was heard screaming across the diner. for a famous rapper youd think he had a regular scream but you thought wrong.

to be continued....