|Reversed Roles| ♡One Shot♡ [Unedited]

* W a r n i n g : This chapter includes MATURE scenes like; sexual content, swearing, and violence. If you cannot handle this, I suggest you don't read it, and don't blame me if you do read it. This chapter is much different than the ones I've been writing and they're not as... dark as this. So please, don't read it if you can't handle it, I mean look at Wattpad if you're going to complain! Again, I'm warning you, this one-shot is NOT as friendly or nice at all. *

Gravity Falls, not really much to be seen on a map since it doesn't particularly show up as many people overlook the fact that it does exist. Now, it was his first time coming here after graduating college and pursuing his love for the unknown. He met a few colleagues that always seemed to despise his pursue in the supernatural that have not been proven to be real scientifically and more in the minds of being an imaginative being in writing fantasy and fictional stories.

That's why he found out about Gravity Falls and moved here, you know, for research purposes.

It was just like he imagined, although the big woods in the background, and what must've been a tiny figure peering out from the trees, made him giddy. Think of all the news that would spread once he tells everyone of his discovery! First, he had to convince people about this place, and next, he'd have to kidnap those creatures and do a series of several tests.

He was smart for his own good, but it was quite his own misfortune when he met her.

She showed him answers to all the unanswered questions to his research. The reason why he progressed so much, was because of her. She gave him what she needed and in return? She just needed one teensy favor. It wasn't enough to show how much he was grateful for her help, the two would spend hours talking, and it seemed to never occur to him of why she was helping him.

Wasn't it because she was just like him?

Smart, an interest in new novel things, a love for the supernatural, and the fact that she notices the little odd out of the story kind of scenes. The time the two of them went fishing to see the mysterious 'Gobblewonker' or trying to find the legend of the hidden 'Unicorns', and man, let's just say they were not happy to see him. Was it really him though? Their distaste was more heeded towards her instead of him.

That wasn't the point though, he wanted to know what was in it for her.

So he brought it up to her when he was building a contraption from a request of hers, their deal was still on, and he just felt like he owed her for telling him and helping his research to the point where he wasn't even at a bottleneck anymore. He felt a little awkward asking her intentions, but she shook it off and said something along the lines of; "I'm doing it because you remind me so much of myself back then. Besides, I like you, it beats having to do nothing in this boring town."

He never brought up the subject again because his flustered face gave him away from her honest confession which caused his heart to beat faster. Was there an underlining meaning in those words of hers? Why would she lie? The two of them were friends and it wasn't like she threatened him, the two met under normal circumstances, and they both hit it off instantly.

Now, on the day of the contraption nearly finished, his old friend Stanford Pines came knocking on his door with a friendly grin and hug to see his colleague and the only one who believed in his studies. Just like Stanford Pines, he was a strong believer in the supernatural, and there was just 80% of the world not even discovered so who knew what went on there?

"Say, where'd you get this tattoo from?" Stanford asked, he found the tattoo oddly familiar as if something was reoccurring in his memories. "Tattoo? I think I got a few weeks ago, can't remember when." He peered over to look at the image his friend was staring at, it was an image of an eye and a few symbols that didn't make sense.