¤The Time?¤ [Edited]

A/N: Enjoy this chapter, my last update will be Friday, I will not be able to update after Friday, a ceremony for my grandmother.

A/N #2: Enjoy again, this whole story is heavily edited, so some things will change. Thanks.

♡♡♡

"Wake up, little rabbit."

"...Wake up."

"Little rabbit, it's time to wake up."

He's watching, trust no one, reality is an illusion.

The voices faded and she slowly opened her eyes, the bright light poured into her own [e/c] eyes as she tried to adjust to the sudden distraction. She was in an odd room, so many shades of black with hints of yellow in them. 'What kind of room is this?' [Name] scanned the room nervously, her stomach churned, and she felt suddenly hungry. Right... Did she even need to eat? How long as she been starving inside there?

There was still no brightness in this room, it was pretty dull.

Slowly, she turned to the side of the bed, her feet pressed against the cold hard stone floor that chilled her soles to the bone. Now that she mentions it... It was cold, she was able to feel the temperature of the floor, but she wasn't sure if that was the same if she had gotten out of bed. Glancing down at her attire, she was dressed in a night gown that must've reached up to her ankles, it was an odd night gown to be sure of it.

It was... strangely warm?

It must've been her imagination, yes, how could it be warm? Unwillingly, she gotten up from bed and glanced back at the warm blankets. It wouldn't hurt to take the blanket with her right?

[Name] wrapped the blankets around herself, feeling the familiar warmth of her own body that was just resting in those blankets a while ago. She didn't know where she was going, she just felt that it was right to follow her gut, and it lead her to the door.

An exit.

'I wonder where that will lead me.' [Name] thought, a sudden assault of headaches spiraled towards her, knocking her down to the floor. The pain was unbearable, it was like keeping her chained to the floor, it didn't want her to get up. 'Stop.. Please stop..' She cried out silently, the headache did not fade until her breath fell silent.

♡♡♡

"Little rabbit, don't go. It's dangerous outside."

'Who...? Who is talking to me?'

"My dear rabbit, just stay inside. You're safe."

'Who are you?'

"Listen to me, little rabbit. There are dangerous creatures outside and they want to hurt you. So stay inside, you're safe."

'Creatures...? Why do they want to hurt me?'

"You're special and they hate you for it."

'...I see.'

"Nobody can hurt you when you're inside here."

'It's so lonely though... It doesn't feel right...'

"Hide until the monsters go away."

'Will you stay with me at least?'

"Of course, little rabbit."

♡♡♡

It was the usual darkness, the same darkness that kept her chained, and eventually losing herself. Who was she? The voice never told her however, it kept mentioning that the creatures were outside. They wanted to kill her and destroy her for good because she was special. Why was she special? What did they want from her?

Why her?

"Little rabbit, it's time to get up."

[Name]'s eyes opened, her only companion was the voice that stayed with her. The usual grey bleakness assaulted her eyes as she dully stared at the window in her room. It looked quite scary outside, nothing seemed normal. The creatures out there were still standing there with a vicious look. What could she do?

"Little rabbit, come, let's go play."

Her eyes turned to the door across from her bed, it was the same door that caused her these aching headaches that pained her. 'Where are we playing?' She wanted to know where they were going to play around, the voice in her head was silent, and it didn't speak until she got to the door.

"Just go straight down the hall."

She complied and followed the directions, around her were doors that were locked, and some seemed to be opened just a slight bit. She wanted to go over and take a peek, but the voice would warn her that she would be running late to play if she did not go down the hall. There were times she would want to get a closer look at the signs however, before she could, the voice would usher her elsewhere.

The signs had strange symbols on them, there were a few odd looking symbols like a pair of glasses, a fez hat, a tree, a shooting star, llama, a bag of ice, a stitched heart, a question mark to which she really wanted to go look inside, but the voice said not to. It might harm her, so she listened.

What an obedient rabbit.

At the end of the hallway, there was a staircase. Did she have to go up the stairs? Where would it lead her?

"Keep going forward, little rabbit."

'But there are stairs...'

The voice urged her anyways as she prepared to come in contact with the staircase, instead she went through it as she stared curiously at the illusionary staircase.

"Little rabbit, you're running late."

"Tick tock, time is wasting little rabbit."

♡♡♡

A/N: :D Yay! I'm sure no one reads this at all xD I do appreciate the hearts and comments. :3

A/N #2: Heavily edited, 1/27/2021