4 (SEASON TWO)

Nikki
"Oh my gosh Prim, please I'm so sorry" !!
Prim glares at me with hate.
Prim
"YOU BACKSTABBING SLUT BUCKET FUCK AND YOU DIRTY ASS DOGGISH ASS BITCH ASS NIGGA" !!!!!!
"Get the fuck out Prim" !!! Stephan screams
"What?! you've been cheating on with one of my best friends, and your telling to get out?! How dare you say to me you son of a bitch"!!!!
Stephan hits me across my face.
"Ah" !!!
Nikki gasps "Stephan no"!
"SHUTUP NIKKI" !! Stephan screams
I hoped off the floor and grabbed the lamp and threw it at Stephan, but he jumped out the way.
"OH SO U BUCK NOW BITCH" ?!
"ENOUGH IS ENOUGH" !!!!
"Please calm down" !!! Nikki said
"SAY ONE MORE THING BITCH" !!
She jumps.

I ran towards Stephan and I started beating his chest, he started hitting me back, and we started brawling all over the room like two men in the ring, Nikki was screaming and jumping out the way.
Princess
Everybody was running out their rooms, because we heard a whole lotta screaming and chaos.It was like dinosaurs falling on top of each other.Me and the girls ran in Stephan room.Him and Prim was tearing up on each other ass.I glanced at Nikki stank half naked ass with her bra and draws on and I already knew what was happening.
"ATTACK THAT BITCH"!!!!
Nikki tries running away , she was screaming to the top of her lungs.Sophie and Domonique kicks her down to the ground.I grabbed her ass by the hair and dragged her all the way out the room.Everybody was laughing and recording.I was beating her ass so extremely bad while I dragged her down the hall.
Prince
Me, DJ , Justice and Tyrone was walking in the dorm buildings, and all we heard was a whole lotta loud noise.And we seen Princess dragging and beating Nikki down the hall.
"WTF IS GOIN ON" ?!
"WHAT THE FUCK" ! DJ said
Outta nowhere we seen Stephan and Prim fly out the room and they was beating on his each other ass.They was fighting like cats n dogs.
"WHATS HAPPENING" !!
"OH SHIT" !! Justice said
"WHATTTTTT" ?! Tyrone said
Nikki
I was getting dragged threw the whole school as I got my ass beat, my body was knocking up against everything and anything, I was screaming for my entire life.
"HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP" !!!!!!
Timmy
"Aw hell Naw" !!
Me, Qt and Mario had to jump in the fight with Stephan and Prim, we couldn't let him beat her up like that , even tho she was tearing his ass up too.We gotta get him.Me and the dudes pulled him off, and Yaya and Angel pulled Prim off.
"Aw my fuckin lip and nose is bleeding" !! Stephan said
"BITCH I HATE YOU! I FUCKIN HATE YOU! THAT WAS PAYBACK FOR HITTING ME ALL THOSE YEARS" !!!
Everybody gasped.
"Stephan?! You told me that you never put your hands on Prim! You lied to me"!
"Oh so you like putting your hands on woman" ?! QT said
"Oh Naw that ain't finna fly wit us" ! Mario said
"YEAH FIGHT US" !!
Me and the boys jumped his ass.We was beating him nonstop, until the cops and Dean came running towards us.Everybody was getting grabbed.
"GET TO YOUR DORM ROOMS NOW" !! Dean Winters said
"STOP" !!! The cops said
Stephan runs away after we tore that ass up.
"I HATE YOU! I HATE YOUUUUUUUUUU" !!! Prim screams
"BET U WONT HIT ANOTHER WOMAN AGAIN" !!
She started crying hysterically and uncontrollably.Yaya and Angel huddled around her to comfort her.
Prim
Everybody was running back to their rooms.I was just a crying.
"He broke my heart! I really did love him" !
"He hurt you, FUCK HIM" ! Yaya said
"You don't need him! He didn't deserve you boo" ! Angel said
"We beat his ass up real good" ! Timmy said
"We are so sorry you had to go threw that" ! Qt said
"We here for you boo" ! Angel said
"I told you Tim! But you wouldn't listen" ! Yaya said
"Im so sorry, truly I am" Timmy said
"We always had a feeling something was wrong, but we was tryna pretend like everything was okay" Qt said
"Yeah, we are so sorry, and whatever you need, we got you sis, fr fr" ! Mario said
"Yesss boo, we love you so much" !
"Awwww thank you so much for the love and support , I love y'all so much" !
Everybody hugged me tightly.
Princess
We left Nikki beat the fuck up in the football field.
"BITCH" !! I shouted as I kicked her in the side
We walked off like some bosses too.We ran back in the dorm building, and we ran towards Prim and her friends and we hugged her.
Prim
"Awwwww Princess" I said as tears fell from my face
"We here for you boo, your nightmare is over with" ! Princess said
"We knew that bitch was hurting you" Sophie said
"But you ain't gotta worry about that bitch no more" Domonique said
"And you ain't gotta worry about that bitch Nikki neither, me and the girls took care of that ass" Sophie said
"Y'all are the best, I can't thank yall enough" !
Prince
|DA MORNING| 🌞
I was in the kitchen butt ass naked cooking breakfast for me and my baby girl. Princess come in with a big grin.
"Well good morning shank" !
She playfully grabs my Dick.I laughed.
"Good morning baby cakes"
I smacked her lips.
"It smells good in hur, what you makin" ?
"Bacon, eggs, grits, sausage and French toast"
"Oooh that sounds good Af, hurry up and gimme my plate"
"You know I gotchu"
"I got my photo shoot in an hour"
"Oh yeah I forgot about that , let me know how it went"
"Will do boo, andddddd how are you feeling about your swim competition this week" ?
"Pumped"
"I bet ; I'm excited for you"
"Oh and guess who's going to the Olympics" ?
"You" ?!
"Meeeeeeee" !
"Yayyyyyyyyyyy"!!!!
We cheered and jumped up and down and I hugged him tightly.
"I'm so proud of youuuuuuuu! I knew you could do it" !
"Yeahhhhh ya boy finna be with the big dogs" !!
"I know that's righttttt and you gon win too" !
"Duh , I'm Prince Adams, I'm the best star swimmer at the school , I got this"
"Purrrr you better talk ya shit shank" !!
He laughed and we slapped hands.
Mario
I was sipping my big glass of lemonade , while I had my feet propped.I wasn't even worried about Nikki stupid bitch ass.I was busy browsing threw Tinder the dating app.I'm gonna make this lil bitch jealous and show her she lost a real one.
"Ooh who's this? Lemme send her a message"
(Hello I'm Mario, I think your very pretty , and I read your bio and I think I'm interested in getting to know you better, maybe we have dinner Sunday at Olive Garden around 5 if your not busy, hope to see you)
She quickly responds and say (hi! Mario, you seem like a chill and cool dude, i think I would love to get to know you better as well , and I'm down for Olive Garden Sunday, can't wait to meet you)
My eyes lit up , I was beyond happy.I was about to get me a new woman.I did a lil happy dance and texted her back. (You really made my day...Can't wait to meet you too sweetie😉)
Angel
I walked in my dorm room.I seen Nikki sitting on the bed crying while she was packing her bags.
"How could you do that to Prim, she was your best friend"
"I really liked Stephan and he liked me"
"Gurl that's a a bitter lame ass excuse, you are nothing but a backstabbing nasty ass trick ass bitch and that's why Princess and her gals beat your ass, I will never feel sorry for you, because you got exactly what you deserved"
"I said I was sorry"
"Sorry don't cut it, and now you with that no good woman beating weak ass Stephan, he gonna abuse yo stupid ass too, like how you get with the same man that was abusing your best friend, you dumb dirty bitch; that's lowest thing a trick can do"
"I fucked up ok? I know"
"You need to hurry up and take your shit and get the fuck out this room; like I can't even look at you, you make me so sick"
She cries as she packs her bags.I watched her as she grabbed her suitcase.
"Ain't nobody care about those crocodile tears, you only crying because you got caught"
"I hope one day she can forgive me"
"Get yo ass outta here" !
She jumps and rolls her suitcase out the room.I jumped off the bed and slammed the door.
Caroline
|VOLLYBALL TRYOUTS|
I walked in the gym.I was gonna be trying out for volleyball .I ain't never been the athletic type, but I'm tryna see sum.
"Hey Mrs Oshay, welcome to volleyball tryouts" Coach Bailey Said
"Heyyyyyy" !
"You can warm up over their with the others"
"Ok"
I skipped over.I glanced over and seen Sophie.
"Bestie" ?
"Bestie" ?!
We giggled and slapped hands.
"What are you doing here" ?!
"Gurl I'm trying out" ! Sophie said
"That's what I'm doing" !
We laughed.
"Dang this is crazy! you ain't tell me you was trying out for the team" she said
"And you ain't tell me, wow that's crazy"
"I hope we both make it"she said
"Me too, let's try our best and think positive" !
"Right" ! She said
We high five , coach blew the whistle and the game begins.
Justice
|STARBUCKS|