Chapter 7

Peter followed after Darcy as she disappeared around the corner. "Hey, wait up!"

Darcy stopped, not wanting to turn around because she knew she was flushed. After the talk with Steve, Bucky quickly dismissed himself leaving her unbelievably frustrated. 

"What do you need Peter?" 

Peter walked in front of her and fought back a laugh. He was naive but he knew good and well what that face was. "Are you okay?" The smile was evident in his voice.

Darcy reached up and popped him in the arm. "Will you shut up? Now, did you need anything?" 

"Oh, right! Nat wanted you to come by her room." 

"Okay, and Peter?" Darcy stuck a finger in his face and mustered up a mock serious face. "You never saw this face...got it?"

Peter saluted. "Aye, aye captain!"

Darcy shook her head and chuckled to herself. She definitely felt more human here or at the very least, more in touch with her mortal side. Before, Darcy was struggling with herself and finding who she was. Part of her hoped that this was the right choice. Then again, it was her choice to make, right or wrong. 

"Get in here, quickly!" Natasha pulled Darcy's arm, leading her into the room. 

Wanda stood next to the bed where a few articles of clothing were. "Come on, take your pick."

Darcy looked at the tray of colors, her eyes falling a a few of the darker ones. She did tend to lean towards grays or black as far as clothing went. If she had rich blonde hair or vibrant red perhaps the choice in clothing would be more vibrant, or maybe she was always destine for dark shades, like her hair and her eyes. 

"Well? Do I need to pull more?" Natasha started to walk towards her closet. 

Darcy quickly waved her hands and shook her head. "No, no these are perfect, but do you think they'll fit?"

Wanda tried not to double over in laughter. "You're kidding right? You're curvy, these dresses will cling to you and showcase everything." 

"Do I want to showcase everything?" Outside of the black dress she wore when she crashed the party, most of clothing on Asgard was extravagant dresses fit for a princess, along with a few suits Sif had managed to sneak into Darcy's closet. 

Nat scoffed and picked up a bright blue dress. "Of course you do! You're going to a party at a club." 

"With Bucky!" Wanda added as she picked up a bright red dress. 

Darcy looked between the two and shook her head. Walking over the other dresses, she lifted a small black dress. "I think I like this one." 

"Hurry and try it on." Nat ushered her to change into the dress. 

Darcy quickly shimmied into the small piece of fabric. The stretchy material clung to her curves, falling just below her ass. Her breast were on display with the plunging neckline with criss cross strings covering her cleavage some. 

"Hot damn!" Wanda did a happy spin when Darcy turned giving them a full three sixty. 

Nat nodded in agreement. "Darcy, that dress was practically made for you." 

"I must say...I feel stunning." Darcy admired her reflection in the mirror. "Now all I have to do is wait for the party." 

~

Bucky tapped his foot impatiently at the opening of the small brick building. Whoever had decided the two should be on a mission and meet at the mark was wrong. Oh right, that was Tony's idea. Bucky was impatient on his own, but Darcy was tempting it now.