4. Katsuki has a Boyfriend!

"Alright, what do we got in here." Bakugo paused as his phone began ringing, out of reflex he answered it. So when he checked to see who it was he panicked. "Ah fuck! Deku!"(Who the..? PANIC!!) Bakugou panicked because he didn't want to talk to his mother right now. 

"Huh-what-yeah, Musutafu city morgue. You stab em we slab em."(Emergency Gremlin Mode) Midoriya panicked and answered as if it was a telemarketer. After a moment, he recognized the laughter that sounded from the phone. "Oh! Hi Auntie Mitsuki!"(Disengage) Midoriya chirped. It's been a while since he had talked to her, he needed to work on hero training and his mom had also needed help around the house. 

"Oh thank fuck!"(Crisis averted) Bakugou sighed in relief as he turned and walked back to the kitchen to prepare dinner for his friends... It took him a while to get to that point, to call them friends... but Kirishima had been helping him on it.

"Oh I'm good, how are you?" Midoriya asked as he picked up his homework and smiled at Uraraka who had been helping him study for math. "Yeah, no villain attacks this week. Thats-that's progress." Midoriya answered as he walked into the kitchen, he heard the Todoroki wanted to try Yaki Udon so Izuku was going to make that when Bakugou was done. 

"It's progress," Bakugou mocked as Izuku lightly glared at him. "Yeah, fucking villains shouldn't be fucking around with us anyways god damn it." Bakugou also added as he heated up the stove for the noddles. 

"Yeah, you know we had a quiz today." Midoriya chirped. He was grabbing the ingredients for Yaki Udon and setting up across the kitchen from Bakugou. "Um... I think I did fine, Kacchan... You know aced it as the over achieve that he is." Midoriya added at Mitsuki's request.

"I'm sorry, excuse me?"(Wait what?) Bakugou asked as he stopped and glared over and Midoriya. 

"Oh! I think he's about to make dinner for the Bakusquad." Midoriya chirped, good thing this kitchen has a couple different stoves and fridges so multiple people can work at once. "Yeah, Kirishima said that you Yakitori sounded good. So Kacchan is of course making whatever Kirishima wants."(Oblivious bean) Midoriya added as he began to heat up his stove. 

"You better watch your fucking mouth."(P...panic?) Bakugou was leaning over his stove and glaring heavily over at Midoriya. Aoyama had walked into the Kitchen, trying to find Midoriya because Todoroki locked himself in his room again. 

"Of course, whatever the boyfriend wants for dinner, that's what the boyfriend gets." Midoriya added. Bakugou had a face full of shock, before anger rushed in and Bakugo(PANIC!!!!) couldn't make a single word, much less a sentence. Midoriya looked up at Bakugo's anger noises. 

"Oh. He's got his murder face on... I gotta go. K I love you byeeee!"(haha! I'm in danger :D) Midoriya exclaimed. He hung up and ran out of the room after setting Bakugo's phone down on the counter. He only made it into the living room before Bakugou had him cornered. 

Yakitori Noodle Recipe

Ingredients

1 lb(pound) while wheat spaghetti

1 lb(pound) boneless chicken breast(Cut into bite-sized pieces)

2 teaspoons fresh ginger, grated

Salt

Pepper

6-7 scallions(One bunch, cut into small pieces)

1 cup carrot, grated

1/3 cup chicken stock

1/4 cup soy sauce

1/4 cup teriyaki sauce

1/2 tablespoon cornstarch

2 tablespoon sugar or tablespoons Splenda granular 

toasted sesame seeds(optional)

Directions:

Cook pasta according to directions

while pasta is cooking, brown chicken pieces with grated ginger, salt, and pepper. ONce browned add scallions and carrots. Cook veggies for a moment then add stock, soy sauce, teriyaki sauce, cornstarch and sugar.

Bring sauce to boil and simmer until pasta is cooked. 

Drain pasta. Stir together pasta and Chicken mixture. Serve topped with toasted sesame seeds or plain.

Yaki Udon Recipe

Ingredients:

2 servings (180 g dry udon noddles; g frozen/boiled udon noodles)

1/2 onion

2-3 leaves cabbage

1 carrot

2 shiitake mushrooms

2 green onions/scallions

1/2 lb sliced pork belly(or your choice of meat, seafood, or extra vegetables/mushrooms)

1 Tbsp neutral-flavored oil )Vegetable, rice bran, canola, etc)

Seasonings:

freshly ground black pepper

3 Tbsp mentsuyu/tsuyu (noodle soup base)

1 tsp soy sauce'

Toppings

3 Tbsp katsuobushi (dried bonito flakes)

1 Tbsp pickled red ginger (beni shoga or kizami beni shoga) (Optional)

Directions:

Gather all the ingredients. I like using frozen Sanuki udon noodles, which require blanching in boiling water for just 1 minute before using. If you use dried udon noodles, boil them according to the package instruction.

Yaki Udon Ingredients:

Bring a large pot of water to boil and cook udon noodles.

Slice onion and cut cabbage into 1" (2.5 cm) square pieces. Julienne the carrot into 2" (5 cm) long strips.

Discard the tough shiitake stems and slice the mushroom tops. Thinly slice the top 2" (5 cm) green part of scallions and set aside (for garnish). Cut the rest of the scallion into 2" (5 cm) pieces.

Cut the pork belly slices into 1" (2.5 cm) pieces.

In a frying pan, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add the pork and cook until almost cooked through. Then add onion and cook until translucent and soft.

Add cabbage and carrots and stir fry until coated with oil. Then add shiitake mushrooms and scallion. Stir fry until vegetables are lightly wilted.

Add udon noodles and using tongs, combine well with all the ingredients.

Add freshly ground black pepper, 3 Tbsp mentsuyu, and 1 tsp soy sauce and mix all together. Please adjust the amount of mentsuyu to your liking.

Add udon noodles and using tongs, combine well with all the ingredients.

To Serve:

Serve on a plate and sprinkle bonito flakes and green onions on top. Garnish with red pickled ginger on the side if you like.

A Japanese blue and white plate containing stir fried udon noodles called Yaki Soba.

To Store:

You can keep the leftover in an airtight container and store in the refrigerator for up to 3-4 days and in the freezer for a month.