chapter III

Hogwarts

"What?-"

"Yeah, atleast one of them is a deatheater, from what I've seen" he muttered, walking upstairs to my room, and i followed.

"What do you mean?" I asked, frowning deeply "how even could they be?"
He looked at me like i was dumb "they're purebloods, brooke, most purebloods believe that only them deserve to have a separate class from all other wizards, they think they're supreme, and the worst of them all are the blacks" he scoffed "the black sisters were in slytherin with me, only one of them, andromeda, who had the right set of mind. She ended up being disowned by her family for loving a muggleborn" he sighed, frowning deeply
"we used to be friends, not too close, but close enough to tell me about ted" he mood quickly changed, smiling "they're quite cute together as well"

I blinked "but, james told me that sirius isn't like the rest of his family" he shrugged, setting the books on my desk and sat on my bed. "Well, maybe he's like her, but how would i know? I dont deal with them" he huffed "and neither should you"

I sat beside him "james would never be friends with a deatheater, nick"
He smiled "i know, but even so, would a deatheater be that stupid to expose himself to people he know are against it?" He asked, glancing at me. I didn't respond.

"Well, anyways, talking about andy, i heard she also had a baby around caroline's age, maybe they could have a small play date or something" he grinned widely, standing up "she need some new friends anyways"

"Go in, lay down so i can tuck u to bed like the good child you are" he changed the topic, pointing towards the bed.
"only mom, dad, and Eloise tuck me to bed, so get out, copycat" i grinned at him, he narrowed his eyes.

We kept on bickering jokingly before he eventually left and i won as rested on my bed, smiling, ill go back to hogwarts soon enough, and i genuinely can't wait.

~~~

I cant go to hogwarts.

I totally forgot that the full moon was coming soon as the days came got closer.

My brother is going to go through every time's suffering, and ill be at at hogwarts enjoying my time with my friends, i dont want to leave him alone. I mean i know he has Eloise, mum and dad, but i should be there for him. He's always beem there for me.

I was at king's cross, at platform 9 3/4, mum kept reassuring me that he'll be alright and i dont have to worry, and that he goes through this every time, and its slowly becoming easy for him.dad was just listening in, not looking as determined as mom was about nick.

I just nodded, knowing that she was just saying stuff to comfort me and knowing very well that he was in bed right now, barely having any energy to get out of his room. Eloise is probably on her side of the bed, trying to help him forget his pain although she knows she can't.

"Alright, dont forget to send us letters everyday as well, and make sure you stay away from danger's way okay?" She looked at me with a sad smile of hers, trying to make it look genuine, i smiled back at her "of course" i said, before hugging them both and smiling, each of them giving me a kiss on the forehead, before someone coming behind me, bumping into me.

I turned to glare at whoever was silly enough to do so, and oh my, if isn't Mr. Sirius playboy black. He smirked at me, before looking at my parents, and smiled widely "oh hello! You must be Brooklyn's parents, pleasure to meet you" he beamed. How the heck did he know my name?