Chapter 1

Okay Wattpad readers. I've been on this site for a while, but mainly just reading and commenting on other stories. I decided to start my own and post it on here for all of you to view. :)

Hopefully you guys will like it, and I will continue. There isnt a point in continuing if no one reads it. VOMMENT, Please?

                                     xxxx JessiieeLovee

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh my god Hazzah, I'm going to miss you so much" I said turning to give my best friend Harry a huge hug. Tears started to fall from my eyes, and drip onto my cheek. Harry and I have been friends since birth, literally. His mom and mine met in high school and went to college together. After college they moved into houses next door to each other, this causing me to grow up with Harry my whole life.

Harry was going to be on x-factor. He made it through auditions and got put into a band in boot camp, now causing him to be on the live shows meaning he would be gone for a few months. "Jessie, don't cry please. I'll be back to visit before you know it." He said squeezing me tight, and letting a few tears fall. After our hug parted I walked up to one of Harry's band members, Louis. "You take good care of him please?" I asked him. He nodded understanding my worry.

A few minutes later I was standing in front of Harry's house alone, with nothing but red puffy eyes and a broken heart. I turned around and walked into my house, and ran upstairs throwing myself onto my bed. Harry had been my best friend and he was gone. I mean sure I have other friends, but none of them were like Harry. He was my other half. I opened my laptop logging into msn, tumblr, facebook ,and twitter. At least I could still talk to him through technology for now...

Of course, there has to be a twist in this whole friendship right? Well you guessed it there is. I am madly, deeply, extraordinarily inlove with my best friend. Crazy right? I think not. Its pretty much impossible not to fall for Harry with his dark brown luscious curly locks, and his piercing green eyes, his amazing white grin that lights up the world, and lets not forget his voice.

Sam was probably the closest thing to a best friend that I have right now. Of course, being in the same school as her we've gotten pretty close. She knows about my feelings towards Harry and has tried to get me to tell him. Why would I do that.? Thank god she was on msn right now. I quickly opened up our convo for a chat.

"Jessica lunch is ready!" I heard my mom yelling from the kitchen downstairs. "Coming mom" I scream back shutting my laptop and running down the stairs. My parents have been telling me I'll miss him now but in the end it will all be worth it. I know it will, when I see my best friend everywhere. Hes going to be famous, but to me he'll always just be the little Haz I like to call my best friend.

~Flashback Grade 1~

A 5 year old Jessica sat in the sandbox at school, collecting sand and making a castle. A tan boy with hazel eyes and black hair approaches her and starts kicking the sand at her. "Hey, stop that. Please" She said starting to cry.

Harry runs over, coming outside from the washroom, running straight to the mean kid. "Stop that. Get away from her before I tell Mrs.Flynn on you." Hes angry, but looks at Jessica to make sure shes okay. The mean kid runs off. "Are you okay Jessie? I'm sorry I should have been here" He says holding her, and wiping the sand off of her face.

~End of flashback~