Chapter 2

Well heres the second chapter :) I hope you guys like it. Its basically the first chapter but in Harry's point of view. VOMMENT :D

                                                xxxxx JessiieeLovee

------------------------------------

Harrys POV

"Oh my god Hazzah, I'm going to miss you so much" My best friend Jessica said turning to me a giving me a hug. Tears started to fall freely from her eyes, and I could feel them staining my neck. I couldnt help myself and started to cry too. Oh god, I love this girl. I know that going to x-factor with my band One Direction is the right thing to do, because I want to pursue my career, but leaving Jessie behind is going to be hard.

I had auditioned for X-Factor a few months behind, and Jessica was there to support me. After that was boot camp and I didnt end up making it until they put me in a band. Thats where I met the guys ; Louis, Niall, Liam and Zayn. We've spent a lot of time at my house practising for our first performance next week, and Jessica has grown pretty close to the guys aswell.

"Jessie, dont cry please. Ill be back before you know it" I told her squeezing her tight. Frankly, I didnt really know when I was going to be back. It all depened on how we did and how people liked us. After mine and Jessica's hug finished she walked up to Louis and whispered something into his ear. He nodded at her and she smiled at him.

I glanced at her one last time and then turned and hopped into the car. I felt like sobbing, but knew I couldnt put that out infront of all the guys. She just looked so sad standing there infront of my house alone. Next thing I knew, Jessica was getting smaller and smaller as we drove off.

"Lads, I honestly think that I love her." I said out loud a little to abruptly. The guys looked at me and then looked at eachother smiling. "Okay guys hand in my money" Louis said extending his hand out. "What are you on about?" "We bet 10 pounds that you would tell us you liked her, Louis had it right, that you would say it right after we left." Niall said handing Louis his money.

"Honestly guys, Im so lost without her right now. I dont know what to do." I said putting my head in my hands. "Mate, I reckon you shouldve told her before you left." Liam replied putting his hand on my shoulder. "Im so stupid. I should have told her. Now I have to wait until I see her again, and I dont even know when thats going to be!". I dont really remember when I started to feel something more than just friendship with Jessica. I think it was around Year 9, when she was crying into my shoulder after a bad breakup. I knew I would never do anything like that to hurt her, and kept thinking about what I would do if I was her boyfriend at the time.

I'm honestly glad I have the other lads in the house to keep me sane. They're my best mates right now, and we've gotten so close in the last few months its almost as if we have become brothers. The best part of this whole thing is that they love Jessica, and the 6 of us can just have a great time together. Like this one time when we went go-karting, Jessica faked that she was stuck and Niall ran into help her and then she went infront of him. It was a lot of fun, and that was probably the first time the lads started to hang out with Jessica. After that we were together everyday.