Vol1 - Silent But Intelligent PT.3

Chapter 8 - Duties

It's been a good few days after I first encountered Shiraishi,today we're supposed to have a club meeting organised by who but of course Akashi. She seemed really happy to find out we've gathered all the necessary club members to form a club and went to inform Mashima-sensei right after meeting Shiraishi. I have to admit,if it weren't for her I may have joined a rather boring club and I don't think a boring club would fuel my hunger for an interesting development in this school.

Recently I've let Akashi take control of what I do,not because she's actually taken control of me,no that's impossible for someone of the White Room to be taken advantage of. In fact I've been using her to gather information,as far as I can tell the girl known as Sorone Akashi is dead set on solving the mysteries of this school such as special exams and such,I'm using her as an information gathered and she has yet to notice that despite her claiming to be extraordinarily smart.

I'll admit if she were in the White Room,she could be at the top when it comes to academics but she won't be beating me. The reason being she can't see the flaws in most of her plans,sure on the surface they might be fool proof but the more you think about what she does,the more flawed it looks.

That's where I've got her beat,you see Akashi has the special ability to see through a person's lie just by staring at them in the face. She uses this technique quite frequently and even takes advantage of her figure to draw down the guard of her opponents. She believes no one has ever found her out yet but the reality is I've known about this for some time now,above all I've been trying my best to act dumb whenever she is around so she couldn't read my thoughts despite my poker face.

Her abilities are top notch,I've heard her physical abilities surpass those of even most teachers in this school although that's only speculation. She's incredibly intelligent as well when she needs to be,her social skills are also nearly perfect but she's very arrogant which leads to her one weakness. Humans are not perfect creatures and Akashi isn't an exception nor am I.

"Ayanokouji-kun? Ayanokouji-kun!" I felt a light poke my on left cheek which woke me up from my trance. When I looked to see who it was,all I saw was Shiraishi's breas- I mean red cheeks. Wait does this lady have a cold? Why else would she have such red cheeks?

"Sorry I was distracted."

"Hahaha! I see,you were locking your eyes onto Shiraishi-san and Ichinose-san's boobs because they're so big right?! Haha!" We were currently hosting a club meeting between the members of the newly formed Assistance Club. Actually it was less of a meeting and more like waiting for an outsider to enter the room and ask us for help.

"E-eh? I don't think Ayanokouji-kun is like that Sorone-san." Thank you Ichinose for clearing me,also we shouldn't talk about indecent things in front of Hiyori,she doesn't seem to know what we're talking about. Either that or she's too invested into that book of her's.

The club room is just the size of a normal classroom,the inside of the room is quite tidy and neat since no one's used it for awhile,I'm more surprised how the place isn't very dusty. We're currently sitting in the middle of the room around a round table chatting about different topics such as classes and gender- wait gender?

Well that's besides the point,we've been in here for a great 10 minutes now and we're expecting someone to come in and voice their concerns. Akashi and Shiraishi hung up a few posters regarding the club while Hiyori and Ichinose wrote things about the club on the school forums. My job here...well I was told to lay back and act pretty so I guess I don't have to waste any energy.

"So any requests coming in yet or do we have to go out and find those requests ourselves?" Truth be told,I'm actually getting incredibly bored and this book won't cut it anymore. For whatever I couldn't find any more interesting books to read in the library while searching for Hiyori so I had to make do with any for the time being.