" What the...." pt2

When I was a kid I hated public places the idea of going out made me cry I used to scream, kick , yell, whine anything really so my mom would leave me home.

It took me a while to realize but after a while I figure out that it's not that I hate public places well I do but the truth is they terrify me.

Along with public places I hate a lot of things like human voices, school,life, people, conversation, bitches, fake bitches, family, and other things that most people like I just can't stand.

But what I learned is even the things you hate can benefit you along the road well that's what I learned anyways because when I turned twelve years old I started to hate a lot and I mean a ridiculous amount of things. It's not a phase just me realizing somethings later on like when you don't like a food but as you get older it doesn't taste as bad anymore.

Like I started to get more depressed well not depressed but kinda sad I guess but I can't find a word for it right now. Anyways it's not a phase I just started to hate life a little more every moment of every day of every week of every month of every year, every every year.

But the point I'm trying to make is well I Will continue to hate things and  that's all there is to it.

So when I was getting ready for that party I just started to hate those a little bit more.

Sorry guys but I took a break and I will continue these chapters more sorry

And Grammar mistakes will be fixed later thank you so just read the words I guess.