a new friend ?

as emily goes into the furry world she sees a turtle a pooping on a bush emily goes to transform into a squirrel and approaches the turtle "what are you  doing  " says emily confused "pooping " says ??? ok, what's your name?! i'm emily " the weird creature says "bell" . "wanna go hang out?" bell feels excited and says "sure " , they go the furry diner " what do you want?" says a waiter. emily looks at the menu picking what she wants "i think i want the furry salad" bell has decided on her meal "i think i'll have the furry chicken nuggets" the waiter decides to charge them extra "ok that'll be 15.99, let me go get your food", as the two wait for their food they have a little chat. " so what are you into?" says Emily "idk, i'm kinda a gamer girl" emily knows that she has nothing in common with girl so she lies about her personality "WOAH! IM ONE TOO!!" bell wants to play video games and finally is happy with someone who likes them too she is happy "wanna play fortnite" says bell "ew no" "here's your food" says the waiter, as the two eat there food bell can't help but stare at Emily "wtf u want" says Emily, bell thinks of the person her bfs talks about all the time. she looks like his ex. "nothing just you remind me of my bfs ex" Emily goes silent and gets flashbacks of Jake "well.. what's his name??.." bell feels sus "Jake", Emily goes silent and starts remembering the turtle Jake kissed before they had broken up. "wait.. you were the turtle he kissed?!" ... "you were the squirrel?!" emily feels angry but not gonna shout yet "why didn't you say anything, as i was shouting at Jake?"  "because i didn't know what was happening" says Bell "i knew he was a cheater! how long have you guys been dating?" bell starts to count.. "3 years" "break up with him." says Emily angrily "why?!" Says Bell "just do it.." bell feels anger she starts to shout at emily "NO! ME AND JAKE LOVE EACH OTHER!! HE NEVER LOVED YOU!!" as Bell stormed out of the diner she thinks how much of an idiot is, she walks home and into the portal she transforms back and she cries and streams juice wrld and panic at the disco for 5 hours and goes to sleep.