the war

as Emily wakes up she notices that something is off about the portal to the furry word she walks into the portal and transforms as emily is transforming she here's the people of the land cry "RUN!!" say the people, as they're running she starts to question what is happening, she looks over only to see the moon furries are attacking. they start to scream "NO MORE SQUIRREL" but why could they be attacking i am the owner of the biomes.. ? Emily looks over only to see they are after HER, Emily shouts "WHY ARE WE ATTACKING?!" the moon people starts to chant she remembers this chant this chant summons the moon queen , as Emily shivers in fear she hears a familiar voice "why hello there Emily, it's me Tina!" Tina blasts away Emily as Emily hits the ground she has flash backs of when Emily and Tina were friends "BUT WHY SHALL YOU BE SO ANGRY?!" .. tina says  in a low tone voice  "well remember that fry you ate? that was MY fry" says Tina "but we can make this up Tina!" .. "it's too late.." says Tina. TINA ATTACK WHAM BAM BOOM! EMILY ATTACKS BACK WITH HER SQUIRREL POWERS! "RLLY?" says Tina, Tina attacks Emily with her squirrel feet as the two are fighting Bell comes to the two and tries to break up the war and Tina and Emily both conclude that they should attack bell they whip wham and bam her and bell has been sentenced to the universe at least till she falls back down. Emily transforms back and goes into the human world to cook dinner.