Chapter 2

Riley's POV

We are currently stuck in a. Car in the midst of traffic. Dad is up front, "driving". He scares me. Maya is stuck between Lucas and Farkle and I am on the right side. Mom is up front.

Lucas and Maya are going back and forth with insults, but they are playful. Farkle is whispering to himself and it sounds like he is planning his take over the world.

Me? Just wishing we could get out of this car and start vacation already.

"I'm weird! YOUR A BUCKY MC-BOING-BOING"

"YOUR A CLUTTERBUCKET!"

It's sometimes funny to listen to.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We walk up to the house. It is an old Victorian house, with a long gravel driveway and a forest surrounding it. The house is also brick, with some vines growing up the sides of the house.

"Bye Farkle, Maya, Lucas, and Riley. I am sure you will have a great time in this house for four weeks." says Topanga, Riley's mom.

"My baby! Don't leave your awesome family for these people. Hop on back into the car, Riley-bunny," Cory Matthews says, Riley's dad.

"I love you all. I will have a fun time. Bye Mom and Dad."

We walk into the house. I hear a click. I turn around. We are locked in the house.

I will update when I get 50 reads on this and 5 votes in order for me to know that people are reading.