Chapter 8

Hey Ya'll! 

Imma in such a writer mood at the moment omggg!

Luv youuuuu <3333

Fun Fact about me : I used to own a one direction build a bear that had t shirt with their faces on it, a mini microphone and it would sing WMYB every time you pressed it foot lmao

A few days later...

Scene : Their phones? lol

Lou <3 

Hi Darling, can't wait to see you tonight x

Hazzadarling

You too Lou! It feels like forever since our last session <3

Lou <3

It has been Haz, anyway Imma take you somewhere after, bring some clothes you don't mind getting dirty.

Hazzadarling

Okay... You're scaring me a little.

Lou <3

You'll have fun, I promise, anyway I've gotta go, see you later love x

Hazzadarling

See you later xx

Scene : The ballet studio

Harry got to the studio quite early today because he wanted to practice a bit of his dancing before Louis arrived. He didn't put his dress on as he felt it wasn't appropriate since Louis could arrive any minute plus he didn't know what Louis would think. He didn't think Louis would judge him but what if Louis did?

He had on a a random quiet song in the background and was stretching at first, he was still so amazed at how flexible he was. He did that for a while, watching himself in the mirrors, and making sure all his moves were flawless, he  got so caught on in the music that he didn't realise for the last 10 minutes a certain someone was watching him with so much love.

"Louis!?" Harry jumped when he saw Louis was just watching with a cute smirk on is face.

"Sorry didn't mean to startled you love." Louis apologised walking in, taking his shoes off and setting his bag down.

"Your dancing is amazing though darling, I can't believe no one has snatched you up yet!" Louis complimented and Harry smiled blushing.

"Its almost as good as mine." Louis sneaky slipped past.

"Of course it is." Harry chuckled, rolling his eyes and hitting Louis's eyes playfully.

"So what is today?" He asked, and Harry explained what he does every lesson and the new moves and poses Louis need to get right. He really wanted to move onto the actual dance, but Louis still needed to learn few more steps, they gave him hard dance, especially as he has never played ballet for.

AN : Imma not gonna go into their sessions bc its likes the others and nothing really happens, just know Louis is getting better.

.....

"Did you remember to bring the clothes?" Louis asked as they packed up their lesson that just finished.

"Yep! Why what are we gonna do?" Harry asked sceptically.

"Trust me darling, I promise you'll like it." Louis smiled tapping Harry's nose.

Harry just nodded still  wary and he and he and Louis went to go get changed.