Chapter 2 .... The Mob Princess

Antonio Acerbi, Jennifer's father was more than a Business Man. Although it was never proven by the C.I.A. or F.B.I. He was to believed to be a Mob Boss with ties in Italy.

The truth is, he was born in Italy. The first born of an Italian Mob Boss, Antonio Acerbi Sr.

Jr. was sent to the USA as a young men to be trained and become The Boss. He was the bridge between the two Countries and their Organized Crime.

Jenni was the only offspring, so she started training at a very young age. By the time she was 8 years old she could handle almost any hand  weapon, able to  kill with whatever was available. Antonio would bring her along when dealing with difficult situations, from people who owe money to killing entire families when needed to set an example. She exceeded any expectation that Antonio could have for her, She was fearless, heartless a natural killer.

As she was getting older, Antonio notice her desire for power and feard that she will never achieved real happiness. He considered leaving the Organization for her, but of course he was not allowed. Jennifer and her mother Gloria were Antonio's only weakness.

One summer while Antonio and Gloria were on their way to Italy for vacation their plane "crashed" while landing on the Italian airport. They were killed. It was a message to everyone in the Organization. "No way out"...  It was everyone understanding. That's how she became The Mob Princess at the age of 19 years old.

Her parents death made her even more heartless doing whatever necessary to send a message to everyone that she wasn't The Mob Princess anymore,  she was The Boss. Just as her father trained her.

Angel Marrero was her pool maintenance men. One day he stole some jewelry from her bedroom. He was caught on camera.

That Monday when he stop by to clean the pool, Jennifer asked him to come in the kitchen. - "Angel I have some missing jewelry from my bedroom did you take it?" -

-"No, I didn't stole your jewelry. Are you accusing me cause I'm poor. This is why I work for rich people like you so I don't have to steal. I work for my money," he replied with sarcasm in his tone as he was offended by her question.  "Ok. If you say you didn't then I suppose you did not"

That night she called Manuel, her right hand Men. He could find any information about anyone. He had connectios from high places like Government to low places like Drug dealers. Jennifer ask him to find out what Angel was into. Within one hour Manuel had all the information she need it.

Angel was starting he's own small petty organized crime team. He bought guns and drugs and he was paying for protection from a few local cops,  all with the money he got from  jewelry stolen.

She then calls Tony and Ricardo her muscle men team.."Get ready for a mission tonight at 2:00 a.m."  They meet up at Angel's apartment building. They walked up to the second floor just like ghosts. Nobody seen or heard them. Went down the hallway,  the last apartment to the left. Picking the lock , walking in they found his bedroom and putting a cloth on his mouth with a liquid to keep him asleep for another 20 minutes. They dragged him into the trunk of one of the trucks and drove 15 minutes out of city limits to the "farmhouse" their designated place of interrogation.

About 10 minutes later Angel open his eyes, dizzy and his mouth taped. Hanging upside down with chains on his ankles and blood dripping out of his nose, confused.  He didn't know where he was or why he was there for.

A couple of minutes later Tony and Ricardo walked in to check on Angel.  Tony pulled his cellular phone out and called Jennifer, "he's awake now"

Jennifer walk in with a .38 with a silencer on it...  "Angel,  I am going to ask you one more time, did you take my jewelry from my bedroom?" - -"you're going to kill me over jewelry?...Wait, Wait. I did. I'm sorry I didn't remember before because I was high. Please don't kill me" -
- "I am going to kill you. I just want you to know who pulled the trigger and why ". Then she pulled the trigger and shot him three times and then he's body was dumpped a few houses down he's meeting place, for the others in his team too see. They knew whoever killed Angel would come after them. It was a well sent message.