Chapter 2. Simmons

Five miles from the city Washington DC, was awaiting Seymour Simmons. He turned his head to have a look at the road. His arrangement should be now, but so far, no one showed up yet. Little impatient, he looked at his wrist. Ten O'clock exactly. Through the phone, Lennox had sounded upset and shocked, it was the only reason why Seymour Simmons had decided to make an appointment and meet Lennox. Under the condition, Lennox would come to him of course. Driving five miles to Washington DC was too much to ask from the former Sector seven agent.

Finally, the black GMC ditched next to the road. "You're late!" Simmons muttered, ignoring Ironhide's holoform. "Two minutes, are you going to make an argument about that? I already drove with Ironhide five miles to meet you because you were too lazy to visit the base," Lennox snapped, irritated already. Simmons shrugged his shoulders and turned around. "So, this is where you live now?" Lennox asked, walking into Simmons apartment. "Yes, New York was... nice but I wanted to move now my mom sold the butchery," he replied and shut the front door with his foot.

"Alright, well let's get straight to the point," Lennox stated and settled down on the couch. Ironhide on the other hand, leaned against the wall with his arms crossed. "Can't you sit down? You are making me nervous!" Simmons muttered. Not impressed at all, Ironhide gave him a look. "Fine, then keep standing," Simmons muttered and rolled his eyes. "Simmons!" The man turned his head. "This is important," Lennox said. "Why else would you visit me, huh?" Simmons scoffed. Completely ignoring Simmons' remark, Lennox began his story. "A very advanced base in Florida is attacked and wiped off the map. Just one big gap in the earths' crust. Now, we were wondering what they were possible after, it could be Energon or relics but that's not likely. Then, we started to look through some data and found a crypted file under the name, project S.A.T. What do you know about this Project?"

There fell a silence. "I do know what Project S.A.T is, but it's top secret and––" before Simmons was even able to finish his sentence, he was smashed against the wall by Ironhide. Having a pistol against his head as well, "I am going to count to ten before I shoot a bullet through your brain! Tell him the details of Project S.A.T or I might shoot you right here and and and find another way!" he sneered. Simmons gulped, "alright... alright, I will tell you the details," he replied. Ironhide backed off and unloaded his gun. "S.A.T means, Supernatural allies treaty. It's something no one knows about, but during World War Two, some agents of Sector seven became corrupt and dealed with the nazi's. During that time, we were hunting down werecats. Human but cat looking creatures. There's quite a large pride roaming through Jasper Nevada. Split into two, younger werecats, the teens and the older werecats. During that time, some of them were caught, brought in and tested on. Most of them died, but one got away and probably returned to the pride. A female, and she was pregnant with twins. She survived and gave birth, these twins are out there and are affected by the experiments as well. The original program was to set up an alias, but it never happened. After the war they didn't trust us anymore and disappeared."

"Why would the Decepticons be after the S.A.T program?" Lennox asked, piercing his brown eyes through Simmons hazel brown eyes. The former sector seven agent paced around, "because... they pumped energon in the female's body. At that time, Energon was just discovered by the nazi's and was used in brutal experiments. If the result was positive, it would have changed the end of the war completely. This female was the only survivor, my grandfather knew her. He watched her getting taken away, he knew at that time, the promise between the normal humans and the werecats was broken. The program was shut down, people forgot about it and the new generation of Sector 7 agents don't know the program exists. Only I know because of my grandpa, but I don't know the fine details either. All the files are destroyed in a big fire," Simmns replied and got up.

"That's probably what they are after. The twins," Ironhide muttered. "Most likely. Look, I can give you a location, but I haven't followed them for ten years, they could be everywhere and please keep in mind that these creatures live isolated from humans. Illness can kill them, and they can be aggressive. They don't age either and the twins are most likely quite wild and rebellious," Simmons added. "Don't worry... I think I can handle that. Give us some locations, so we can leave," Ironhide ordered. "Alright, but only if I can see the twins if you have found them. I took some photos of them a couple of years ago before sector seven was shut down. The female is quite energetic and male is calmer, but their eyes are ocean blue. Similar to your eyes," Simmons said, pointing at Ironhide.

"I am sure we can make a deal," Lennox replied, glancing briefly at Ironhide. "Great," Simmons chirped and turned around, walking over to the cabinet in the corner of the living room. "Do you have any names?" Lennox asked. "My father told me that male was called Chase, and the female Skyfall, named after the male and female alpha of the pack that were killed during World War two," Simmons replied. "Hmm, alright..." Lennox said and grabbed the files from Seymour Simmons as he reached out for the major. "Thank you," he muttered and looked through it. "I think we can do something with this information," Lennox eventually said as he flipped through some pages. "Good, don't kill them. They're special," Simmons added as he sat down in the chair. Lennox shook his head and handed the file to Ironhide to have a look.

"One more thing, any idea what the Decepticons possibly want from the twins?" he asked. "No, I have no idea. It's not that they will work for them, but they might think they will, I don't know," Simmons replied. Lennox nodded, and shook Simmons hand. "You will hear from me when we have any information," Lennox said, walking over to the door. Ironhide narrowed his eyes as he glanced at Simmons. "Yeah, no thanks," Simmons sarcastically replied and turned away from the two men before they left.