c h a p t e r 15

so I have writers block this js all I can write atm im sorry but I will write when I get inspired:) MOMMY KINK!

Lily blue

After an hour and many minutes of teasing plus eating. We finally arrived to the house. The moment I closed the front door locking it. I turned around and looked at his direction. He was standing there waiting for me. His eyes filled with lust. I kick off my shoes and walk his way.

"I can't keep my hands off of you lily" Enzo said walking my way desperately. He put his hands on my waist picking me up effortlessly.

He smashes his lips to mine. I got off him quickly and grabbed his hand pulling him up the stairs. Once we arrived our room i let him go inside first then I locked the door.

He was infront of the bed looking at me. I kicked off my heels. I easily took off my dress. I can see his hard on mark in his pants. I smirked. I want to have power of him right now. I want to be in control.

I walked to him and he just waited till I did something. But his eyes never left my body. I pushed him back to the bed. Straddling him. He put his hands on my waist. I took them off my waist and pinned them down next to his head.

He thrusted up wanting friction. "I'll be in control this whole night okay?" I said asking. He just nodded.

I smirked and got up from him. I walked to my drawer and pulled out one of my belts. I walked back to him and tied both of his hands with my belt tightly.

"You won't get to touch me until I decide too" I said firmly. He nodded, his submissive side showing clearly. I unbuttoned his pants and pulled them off. I took off his boxers not caring about his shirt.

His dick springed out. He was really hard. "Do I make you this hard?" I asked grabbing his dick making him whimper. He didn't answer my question. "I asked a fucking question now answer it" I demanded.

He whimpered as my hand now went a bit faster. "Y-Yes" he managed to get out. I took off my hand from his dick. "Beg for me." I demanded as I put my mouth into his tip. He groaned loudly.

"Please- just fuck me please" he whispered. "Not enough" I said taking my mouth off his tip. My hands wandered into my cunt. I felt my self soaking wet.

I smirked. I had the best idea. I sat next to him as his head turned to me. I took off my bra and underwear. I spread my legs next to him but he got the whole view of what I was doing. My hands slowly made their way to my pussy.

I started rubbing my clit. His eyes looking straight at my pussy. He looked at my eyes as they rolled to the back of my head. I've been wanting to be touched all night. It's a relief.

I threw my head back as I stuck a finger into my cunt. I moaned loudly "fuck Enzo" I felt movement next to me making me open my eyes. He was trying to take off the belt. He gave up. I know how to tie it real tight.

"Mommy please please please j-just touch me anything" he whimpered. I took my fingers out of my cunt and smirked proudly. I had made lorenzo berkshire beg for me.

I straddled him and lowered myself onto his dick. We both moaned loudly. The feeling of me around him. The feeling of him inside me. Finally our desires came true. "Can you untie me please? I want to touch you" he whimpered as I went faster.

I threw my head back "fuck-" I moaned riding him even faster. He feels so fucking amazing. "Don't ask again" I said moaning loudly as he thrusted up.

"Just untie me." He demanded. I laughed stopping my movement. "Don't fucking demand" I said and stood up from him. He groaned frustrated.

He looked my direction. "Okay i won't demand just please fuck me" he said breathlessly. I wanted to as well so that's fine.

"Fine" I said before straddling him again and feeling him inside me. I untied the belt from his hand and the moment I did he switched our positions choking my neck. He pounded into me as fast as he can eager for me to cum.

We both turned into a moaning mess. "Jesus fuck" Enzo threw his head back. "I will never get use to you feeling this good" he said before going faster.

"You are just so fucking gorgeous" he stated before cumming. I came right after.

I still wanted more.

"We aren't done yet slut." He said pulling out and moving my body so it's on all fours.