c h a p t e r 13

a/n: I won't be doing the smut scene of last chapter but I'll do another one, imma kms fricking it didn't save when I wrote it.

Lily blue

"And then she put her hand on my thigh she really had the nerve!" Enzo explained to everyone.

We ended up inviting Blaise,Sadie,Draco,Emily over the day after Christmas. We are in lorenzos back yard sitting on the grass and he's just explaining the whole situation of Erika.

"No fucking way! What did you do?" Blaise asked way too interested. I chuckled a bit. "I told her off! I told her that she is nothing like her sister and that lily is gorgeous!" He explained proudly.

I kissed his cheek happily. "That's my boy!" I said smiling he looked at me smiling back.

"Anyways how was your Christmas?" Enzo asked. "Well...Blaise came over, we had a very fun night with my brothers and sister" Sadie said smirking. "Oh you know what ginny did!" Blaise asked very excited.

"What?" I asked. "She was stripping for merlins sake! We were all drunk as hell" he said smiling. "You should've been there" he told Enzo. I smacked Blaise as he was infront of me. "No he was here with me and we had as much fun" I said knowingly.

"Yeah i rather see lily strip" Enzo said smirking. I smirked at him and rolled my eyes. "Shut up" I said.

The night continued it was really fun. Well till someone decided to ruin the night well he thinks it was fun.

"What if we played never have I ever?" Draco suggested. "Sure" I said and everyone joined in. We all sat in a circle because why not.

"Every time you don't wanna answer you drink" Draco said putting a bottle in the middle of the circle. "Me first" sadie said. "Never have I ever cheated on a partner before?" She said smiling.
"Wait who are you asking?" Draco said. "Oh we have to choose someone?" Sadie said softly. "Um Emily" she chose.

Emily looked around and grabbed the bottle drinking a bit from it. Draco looked at her confused "you've cheated before?" He asked. Emily just smiled and looked away. "Okay my turn, Enzo never have I ever fucked the opposite gender?" She asked wanting to see the reaction.

"Hm I actually haven't" he said without hesitation. I just looked at him and then looked away. "Never have I ever, Blaise, took someone's virginity" Enzo asked Blaise.

"I actually have and it was hermiones" Blaise responded. My mouth flew open. "No bloody way!" I said covering my mouth with my hand. "Hermione?" Draco said shocked also.

"Yes hermione she's pretty good in bed" Blaise explained proudly. "I mean when i was in her it was just godly" he said smirking. Sadie punched his arm. "You can shut it now" she said glaring at him. "Sorry sorry" Blaise answered.

"Anyways um lily never have I ever had the best sex of your life? You better say who" he asked me. Okay I knew who it was it is Enzo but saying it will feed his ego. I can say harry since I've fucked him before..

Just to test Enzo. "I actually have, it was Harry" I said with confidence not daring to look at Enzo. Enzo had his hand in my thigh and his grip tighten.

I cleared my throat "um Draco never have I ever kissed the opposite gender" I asked interested of his answer. He grabbed the bottle and drank from it. Emily looked at him and grabbed the bottle. "Who did you kiss?" She asked mad now.

"Is not important" he spat. "It obviously is if you aren't saying anything" she started. "Just say it and get it over with!" Blaise said. "Fine it was Enzo!" He shouted nervously. I laughed and looked at Enzo who was looking everywhere except my eyes.

"When was this?" I asked Draco. "It was when we were 13 we wanted to see how kisses even were" he explained. "Well that makes sense how was the kiss?" I asked to both of them. "It was pretty good he's a good kisser very lucky you are" Draco said. "I mean Draco is an okay kisser" Enzo said. Draco scoffed "shut up im a good kisser" he defended.

"You aren't a bad kisser but you are okay" Enzo said. I looked at him and stared at his eyes that were now hungry.

Everyone was now talking to themselves. Enzo put his hand on my cheek and stared at my face. He lowered his lips next to my ear. "I want to be inside of you" he whispered then let go of me. My cheeks turning hot in a matter of seconds.

"You guys can stay the night, so choose any room except the one with the dark red door that's my moms, you know my room so don't come there" Enzo explained standing up. He grabbed my hand and pulled me up. "Goodnight!" He shouted as we started walking. "Night!" I shouted. "Have fun!" Sadie shouted at us.

We were inside now. He closed the door. I had to time to think when he immediately connected his lips with mine.

Him groaning into my lips already. He put his hands on my waist pulling me closer to him. I put my hands around his neck. Tangling my fingers with his hair pulling it hard. He moaned into my mouth as I took this chance putting my tongue into his mouth.

Our tongues tangle together. As his hands lower to my arse. Squeezing it having me moan in his mouth now.

He pulled away and smirked. "Let's go to the room" he stated pulling my hand as we walked upstairs. We arrived to his room. He opened it letting me inside first.

I turned around to see what he was doing. He locked the door grabbing his wand. Muttering the silence spell.

"Strip." He demanded. I obeyed slowly taking off my shirt. As he did the same. I took off my pants and shoes. I went on the bed.

He stripped also. Now only in his boxers.

He walked to me. He was now in between my thighs. His hands on my thighs wrapping them around his torso.

"You are so fucking gorgeous lily" he said scanning my body.