c h a p t e r 1

hi guys um this is the beginning of a dramatic and dumb story. I'll be writing out of what I have in my head and some inpos somewhere in my life. The main character has had a very tramatic past just a warning with that and I love you enzo

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lily blue

"are you kidding me?" Emily said to draco. "What?" Draco said back. "What? What? You literally fucking cheated on me that's what." She shouted at him. He scoffed "calm down it was just a dare" he said with an attitude. It's been only a month for our 6th year and after we had a party playing truth or dare on it. Draco got dared to kiss hermione. He didn't like it well that I know.

"A dare is just a dare doesn't mean anything" Blaise said trying to calm emily down. She gave him a glare. "Exactly what zabini said" draco said smirking. "Okay hm let's see if you like this." Emily said walking to Theodore nott grabbing him and kissing him in the lips.

He was surprised but didn't complain since she was one of the prettiest girls in hogwarts. Draco immediately stood up walking to them. Draco grabbed emily and dragged her out of the great hall. I looked at Enzo who was shook. I gave him a smile, he smiled back looking into my eyes.

He really is gorgeous. "Blaise you are literally so stupid you could've take ems side" I said rolling my eyes continuing eating my dinner. "Yup I'm with Lily in this one" Enzo said backing me up. "You're always in her side enzo" Blaise said rolling his eyes.

"Well I mean I'm always right" I said rolling my eyes mocking him. "They're probably doing it again" Enzo said chuckling. "Yup as usual arguments for them equals sex" Blaise said. "I want that" Enzo said. "You're so dumb just fuck one of your fuck buddies" I said smirking. "I really should it's been 2 weeks" he said looking around.

"Who's your fuck buddie this week" I said also looking around. "Hm what about that pretty girl" Blaise said nodding to some ravenclaw. "Eh did that one bad kisser" Enzo said.

"What about that one?" I said nodding to another girl. "Also did that one didnt you see me shagging her like a few weeks ago" Enzo said looking at me. I Rolled my eyes. "Why can't you even get into a relationship?" I asked. "Because I don't want to." Enzo said looking for more girls. His eyes landed on me, his smirk getting wider.

"But maybe I can try with some people" he said slowly. I gave him a questioning look. Blaise looked between, "um who?" Blaise asked, "let's see" Enzo said looking back at his food.

dinner ended and we walked back to our common room.

Enzo and Blaise next to me. Enzo had his hands around my shoulder as usual. You see Enzo and I have been best friends since we were small. Our parents have known each other when they were in hogwarts also.

His mother and my mother are seriously best friends.(the parents are different here from filthy) I used to have a crush on him in 3rd year when he hit puberty. But I quickly got over it or did I? I sometimes think what it him and I ever date? Would it be fun? Would it be toxic? Who knows.

We made it to our common room. Blaise whispered the password and the door opened. I've always loved the slytherin common room it's gorgeous yeah my favorite color is green light green,emerald green all greens.

Enzo sat on one of the couches and I sat next to him. Blaise in front of me.

"Did you do the potions homework?" I asked Blaise and Enzo. "Yeah I did" Blaise answered. "What homework?" Enzo said.

I scoffed "you really are in your own little world do you ever pay attention? Like ever?" I asked him with annoyance.

"Well I'm sorry gorgeous but I don't I'm way too busy looking at you" he said flirting with me. Him and I always flirt but it's not like we would actually do anything or would we? Who knows.