«Of rabbits and god's»

“I may be small but, I sure as hell know how to break a few bones and turn you into dust”

_______________________________________

TW: bunxian!!!!! Wei Ying likes to cry and torture his human prey!!!!

Rabbit spirits were the most notorious gods in the world. They were known to look innocent and young just like a teenager but, in reality they were aged more then a hundred years. The rabbit spirits also known as the rabbit god's who ascended from the heavens hundreds of years ago,were a blessing to the people of the cultivation world.

The clans who bagged them were said to have a life filled with absolute wealth and power. It was said that some of them could even turn a normal person into Immortals.

Lecherous and greedy, some of the cultivation clans, hunted these spirits down and killed them after they received their gains. 

Thousands of rabbits spirits had been killed so far, with a hundred more being hunt down.

Several sects had been trying to get one particular rabbit spirit for a long time now. The one being, wei wuxian. The prince of the heavenly realm, who lived in the cultivation world with his soulmate and his clan.

It was said that wei wuxian has lived for hundreds of years before he decided to settle in the cultivation world with his found soulmate. That soulmate being none other than, Lan wangji of Gusu Lan clan. The Lan clan was one of the most powerful clans cultivation wise, even without the help of a god like, wei wuxian, they had proved to be one of the best in everything.

Their coveted rabbit spirit, wei wuxian, was treated like family and not a slave who could give them more Power or immortality. Though half of the Lan's were immortals, there were a lot more who were yet cultivating.

Wei Wuxian was not only powerful, his ethereal face had no competition in this world. It is said that the Spirit has the waist of a maiden and the powers of a god. This had always invited people who wanted claim the rabbit spirit for good.

"Wei Wuxian! How dare you!", Jin guangshan bellowed angrily. His hands and his legs were bound to the tree deep inside the forest where he had followed wei wuxian into.

The said rabbit spirit smirked and threw a punch at the man who tried to touch him earlier.

"I may be small but, I sure as hell know how to break a few bones and turn you into dust.", He snapped his fingers and summoned his sword, which appeared in his hand in no time.

"I will churn your bones into ashes!", Su minshan screamed in agony when he felt his bones start to crack by themselves without anything coming in contact with them.

It was obvious that wei wuxian was using his powers on them. The scenario screamed of a prey hunting down its predators.

"Wei Wuxian? I am the prince of the heavenly realm! Wei Wuxian isn't what you get to call me!", Wei Ying spat throwing a punch at the people whom he had hunted down with great pleasure.