☆Gorges and my chat☆

They cuddled for hours to come, until Gorge requested to talk to Sapnap one on one, Sapnap was hasentint  but descided to talk to him.

;Sapnaps pov;

I followed Gorge off to the room where he was staying.

"Gorge what do you need?" I said leaning back on the wall

"Why the fuck are you being so flirty with Dream when you know I liked him Sapnap?" Gorge asked me.

"Well me and Dream have knew one another for 13 years and iv like him for like 7 or 8 of those years Gorge" I said.

"You never made that obvious Sapnap, but I made it clear and I thought we had brocode" Gorge said.

"Hm, I don't reamber makeing that with you" I say with  a smirk.

"Look Dapnap, I'm a fucking yandere for him and I don't wanna hurt you to get what I want but I will if I have to" Gorge said.

"I'm not scared of a yandere, i live with one dumass" I say grabbing his arm with the knife dis arming him and snaping the knife in half before throwing it in the grabge can.

"Sapnap just let me have my senpai, it's that simple" Gorge said looking up at me.

"Were soulmates Gorge, so no can do unless you want Dream to die for a extreme broken heart" I say looking him dead in the eyes.

He has had pain... he's broken.

"He can get a new one, I will have you head on a spike quicker then you got with him Sapnap" Gorge said.

"Oh really? One day is what I took" I said twisting his wist hard.

That was when Mar and Dream teleported in, he was in his demon form, and Mar was in a dragon form.

"Gorge... I dont like you more then a friend you will not get me by killing my fucking boyfriend, it'll push me away" Dream says with red eyes.

"B..boyfriend?" Gorge said looking at me with even more bloody stare.

That is when I look down at my haad it was bleeding.

"Fuck you Gorge" I say quickly as Dream saw my hand.

"Dont fuck with my brother or I'll have you tourchered  to death" Mar said with he eyes pur white with white ink comeing out.

Dream looked at Gorge.

"Gorge your lucky Sapnap is here right now or I'd kill you myself right now" Dream said bandaging my hand.

Dream was getting way more prossive by the minute, and I knew that he pulled me to be behind him, his wings fully out.

"What the fuck does Sapnap have I don't?" Gorge said.

"Mmm~ Sapnap is way more adorble both inside and out then you" Dream said as his tail moved swirling around me protively.

Gorge was getting mad and that was he snaped, Gorge got up and tried to  pulled a gun.

Mar took the bullet from it, into her hand.

"GOOD, NIGHTMARE" we hear Mar scream.

They appre seeing Gorge with the gun.

"Dumb and dummer" Good said blasting the gun out of Gorges hand across the room out of the room.

Nightmare healed mars hand removing the bullet.

"You fucked with the wrong pepole" Nightmare said grabbing Groge telporting off.

"Later puppy" Good said kissing my sisters cheek, before telproting off.

"Mar you good" Dream questioned my sister.

"I'm just fine, see how Sapnaps doing, imma go see what there doing with Gorge" Mar said telporting off.

"Puppy how are you" Dream said spinning  me around into his arms.

"Yeah Dreamy I'm fine except for my hand, damn Gorge  is crazy" I say as my boyfriend kisses me.