☆in Florida☆

I wake up today at 4 with Mar, Mar more excited to get out of this house then I am, sure I'm excited, but like I'm also scared about clay finding out my thing for  him, me and mar grab out bags, promptly leaving the house and heading off to the airport, we got pass scrity, not makeing eye conect with anyone or anything, looking derictly at the floor, we got to the gate, I messaged Clay that we're boreding soon.

"Alright see you soon Sappy!" Dream messaged back.

Me and Mar boreded the plan and took our seats, the flight was boring and I ended  up falling asleep through our long flight to Florida, we soon landed and went to get our bags from baggage.

"Sapnap where are you" Dream messaged me.

"Bagge pickup" I meassged back.

"Alright look for a tall dirty blond male, in a green hoodie with a smile on it xD" Dream said walking over to them.

Sapnap and Mar started looking around for that disruption, no luck.

Dream snuck up behind sapnap.

"Hi Sappy~" I hear Dream wisper lowly behind me I turn around.

"Holy fuck you are taller then I expected" I say quickly.

"Haha come on Sappy.. and you are?" Dream said pointing to my sister.

"Mar, she's my sister I was talking about" I responded.

We follow dream to his car and we head off to his house where we'd be staying for the time we would be staying here.