Music, Announcements, and etc.

Ok readers of this story! I know it has been forever since the last update but I have been modifying the story line quite a bit, but I have not given up on this! Now that vol 8 is over, it has given me some new ideas to add into this story.

My biggest question is do you want me to continue adding music in the story? Do you use it when you read or do you feel like it is a waste of time?do you want me to, in the future, update the new chapter then add music to it, update it with the music, or skip the music entirely? 

The only reason why I ask is because it is the most time consuming part; trying to find the best music to fit that section perfectly.

I am not sure when the next chapter will be put up, so I don't dare say a time or date to look out for. Please acknowledge that my co-writer and I are still in school, on top of having jobs. My co-writer also has projects of their own on top of helping me with my own story. Thank you for understanding, and I hope you won't give up on us, nor this story. 

The music ordeal will be put up as a poll and will end when the next chapter is done. Keep in mind that this discussion will have a great impact in the future, as this may be the only music poll for a long time. 

In the comments, please place a number for the corresponding option you choose:

1) update the new chapter then add music to it

2) update it with the music

3) or skip the music entirely

Thanks again, and have a wonderful rest of your day! 🙂