author's note.

disclaimer: all events, places, and characters are completely fictional. any similarities to other media are purely coincidental. the harry styles used in this literary piece is in no way affiliated with the real harry styles. each character described does not portray the identical characteristics as the real celebrity used in the casting list. the cast list is strictly used to give the physical description of the character in the fictional work.

warning: contains mature content such as drug abuse, violence, adult content and language, sexual content, and triggering actions. read at your own risk.

cast list:

Harry Styles as himself

Odeya Rush as Nora Jane Greene

Chrishell Stubbs as Lucille Price

Kaya Scodelario as Anneliese Greene

Dane DeHaan as Felix Watts

Hugh Laurie as Mr. Alastair Greene

note: please do not copy this story, plot and/or any similar (or identical) element to this story. this is from my imagination, and also took me a while to write. no copyright intended. all rights reserved.

•••

now that i've gotten every main detail out of the way, i want to thank you for reading this. i worked extremely hard on this story and i hope you enjoy it.

don't forget to vote, comment, and share this story! you'd be helping me tremendously and i would be eternally grateful.

...and Lauren, this is for you. Thanks for pressuring me into posting this, or I probably never would have.

-H xx