Blood

Nishinoya and Tanaka rushed you the tree desperate to ensure that Nishinoya was alive but as high as they co8mbed, Nishinoya was not there. As they reached the top of the tree, they realised what the source of the blood was - Nishinoya's bloodstained T-shirt. Tanaka and Yamamoto began to scream clinging onto the tree when they suddenly stopped. The top of the tree served as good vantage point from where they could see how there were a few cottages arranged in an arc.

"Do you think that's where the murderer lives?" Yamamoto asked.

"I don't know!" Tanaka shrieked, "He was on the ship though right?". 

"So who lives in a cottages in a random island?" Yamamoto asked scaredly.

"Look!" Tanaka shouted as he pointed at the shore. It was close and the ship was still there.

"Let's get down," he said, "We can't find Nishinoya alone,".

"Should we get his T-shirt?" Yamamoto asked. Tanaka glanced at it uncertainly.

"Wait a minute," Tanaka said, "This can't be Nishinoya's T-shirt,  Nishinoya's had a lot more holes in it from doing rolling thunder all the time!"

They looked at each other and slid down their tree.

"They're trying time trick us," Yamamoto muttered.

"But who?" Tanaka said, "wait, did Nishinoya fake his own death?"

There was silence before they straightened up brimming with a newfound confidence and they both laughed.

"I could easily defeat Nishinoya!" Tanaka exclaimed.