Home and intruders

I'm not sure where in this vast universe where my planet lies, but here many space craft lie. Our queen and the first warriors helped build the massive hive, most of the hive is inside of the space craft then goes underground.

The first space craft I saw I remember quite well. It had strange markings on its side with strange beings inside that wandered around my planet. The older xenomorphs told me that those beings are called humans and they are the best hosts for the face huggers. But with the size of the hive we had no need to make them into hosts. So we tended to the eggs and hive walls, reinforcing the walls anyways, in the event that we would get attacked.

But back to the humans, they each seemed to have a similar coat? Skin? Me and two warriors were watching the small pack of humans, most had a long metallic, fancy stick. One had a different metallic stick, at the end it had a circle and it made slow beeps. They wandered around, not far from their space craft. I became bored and left. The warriors followed.

- A few hours later -

I was currently in the lowest chamber, the queens chamber, a few warriors had reported the pack of humans getting a tad to close to one of the hive entries. So I went up to the less used space craft that we'd made into part of the hive and got on top of the craft. It was dark out and the humans were using bright handheld suns. What kind of beings could hold the brightness of the sun!? This poked at my curiosity. I slowly made my way to the humans space craft, being careful to not be seen.

Once inside it had a strange smell. It didn't smell to pleasant. It was so bright as well. As I wandered I walked into a room. A strange four legged, fluffy thing hissed at me. I just stared at this thing. What was it? Why is it fluffy? There's no reason to have fur here, it's usually hot. When I tried to touch it, it scratched me. It didn't hurt, in fact I didn't feel it. However I took this as a sign of hostility. So I clawed the thing into shreds. I knocked a lot of things over as I left the room, on accident. I came across a room. It smelled like corpses... not fresh ones. As I entered I saw massive tubes filled with strange liquid and... things that kinda looked like me.. more like a warrior but this gave me the chills.

I quickly left that room and discovered a large room with a raised rock. It smelled a bit weird. I nudged a flat rock a bit then smelled everything. Most of the semi solid things smelled edible and good. So I ate most of the stuff, in the middle of me eating I heard a gasp behind me. As I turned I saw two humans watching me with their mouths open. We just looked at each other for a while. I got my front pair of arms on top of the table so I could reach farther and are the rest. I could hear the humans chatting while I ate. I felt something touch my left leg and of course I snarled this stopped the touching so I stopped snarling. I saw a human go on the opposite side of this raised rock and slowly put a thing of meat in front of me. I hesitated then ate the meat. The hive would need food to help build the hive walls.

As soon as everything was gone I turned around and left. As soon as I got into the hive I went down into the queens chamber and began reinforcing the walls.

- am bored.... MASSIVE TIME SKIP TO A FEW DAYS LATER YEET -

Currently I was standing in a blind spot of the humans craft, where they wouldn't see me through windows. I wanted to use this crafts parts to help the hive but I don't know what the humans will do if I began tearing their craft apart. I heard something behind me, like it were trying to stay silent. I turned my head to see a human with a metallic stick, not the one with the circle on the end. This one seemed agitated, was this one caring for the fluffy thing? If so why was it mad about it? I heard the stick click. I've heard many different clicks but this one was different. Like a powerful click. The human aimed this stick at me and then a loud bang echoed through the air. I felt a soft thump against my skull frill.